43

I stared at him through the mirror. When he asked that I started to panic a little. How did he see those?

"H-H-How did y-you s-see th-th-em?" I stuttered.

"This morning, I woke up before you and saw them on your back. How did you get them?" He asked again.

"I burnt m-myself with a c-curler." I said still stuttering.

"Stop lying to me." He said in a rough voice. He backed away from my body while demanding an answer.

"I-I-I," I couldn't stop stuttering. He looked and me as I turned around to face him. He held onto my waist while pulling me close to him as he stared into my eyes.

"I fell, badly on the floor here in our room yesterday. I hit my head in the table next to our bed and might have hurt my back a little." I said while stoppong the stuttering. I sighed as he pulled me closer.

"You should have told me." He said kissing my forehead. He pulled me a little closer. "Why were you lying though?" He asked clutching my hand softly.

"I thought you would be mad," I said under my breath.

"Why would I be mad?" He asked laughing a little.

"I don't know," I said properly. He laughed a little and kissed my cheek.

"Get ready, we're going on date night tonight." He said grabbing his toothbrush. I smiled and picked up my brush. I covered up the last hickey and tied my hair in a messy bun. I walked downstairs and made breakfast as everyone came downstairs. Thomas came down and ate with the boys and started filming his vlog.

(Maddison is Mia)

We finished recording and came back home from the house looking. I sat down in my room and noticed it was time for the date. I quickly started getting ready. I straighten my hair and put on this outfit.

I put on huge hoop earrings and some gold heels

I put on huge hoop earrings and some gold heels. I grabbed the diamond necklace Thomas gave me and put it on with the locket underneath. Thomas walked in and saw what I was wearing. He stared at me with a large grin on his face.

"How do I look?" I asked finishing my makeup.

"Amazing as always beautiful," He answered. I blushed a little as he came over to me and put his hands around my waist. I felt his hands on my bare thighs because of the string lace thing I was wearing. He slowly kissed the top of my shoulder and pushed my hair back. I arched my back to escape his grip and slowly slipped down. I made it out of his arms and did my lips one last time. He started getting ready too. After we finished I grabbed a jacket and my purse and we started to leave. Alex and Kouvr stopped us on our way out.

"Date night?" Alex asked. We nodded and Kouvr laughed.

"What a coincidence! Us too," she screamed. We decided to have date night together. We all drove over to Boa and sat down at a table together. Thomas and Alex started talking aboit their vlogs as Kouvr and me discussed how we were getting fat.

"Your so skinny though. Look at this chunk of dough!" She screamed refrerring to her stomach. I laughed as we continued talking until I noticed Thomas started to move his hand closer to my thigh. I quickly grabbed his hand and put it in between his legs. He was still talking to Alex so he didn't respond to me. I continued with Kouvr until she and Alex had to go to the movie they booked. They left me and Thomas alone as I continued eating.

"Baby, you haven't been yourself lately. Why?" He asked softly.

"What do you mean? I'm perfectly fine." I responded. He shrugged and we started talking about the gang and how they wouldn't leave us alone. We left after about 2 hours and he ddove to my favourite ice cream shop. It wasn't my favoirite because my real fav was the one in Cochrane. But this one was pretty good. I got a cotton candy while Thomas got a chocolate. We sat by the beach and ate while admiring the ocean. Then someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see Shawn standing behind me.

"Shawn!" I screamed getting up and hugging him. He hugged me back and then I pulled away. "What are you doing here?"

"Just grabbing ice cream with Camila and then I saw you and thought I'd say hi." He responded. "Sup man." He said to Thomas.

"Sup," Thomas said continuing his ice cream.

"Where's Camila? I wanna say hiii!" I screamed as Camila came up behind him. "Mila!" I screamed hugging her.

"Hi sista," she screamed as I pulled away from the hug.

"Sis, as much as we would love to stay here and talk, we've got to go. We have a morning meeting. But it was nice seeing you guys!" She said after a little while of talking. They left as I sat back down with Thomas.

"What was that?" He asked as I continued eating.

"What? Me and Camila? We're besties babe. She just wanted to say hi? Are you Jealous?" I asked confused.

"Well, I don't want you hugging people I don't know." He responded looking away from my eyes.

"You are Jealous! What's up with you? Why are you acting like this? This isn't like you Thomas." I said turning his head back towards me. He stared at my eyes a little angry.

"Fine then, find your own ride to your own house." He said getting up. He walked away from me with all his stuff. He got into his car and drove off without me. I sat there with my phone, my purse and a jacket. A small tear escaped my eyes. I called an ubee and went back to my apartment because I had no choice. I made it in tk the building and luis was at the front desk.

"Another fight?" He asked. I nodded as he opened the elevator for me. I went up to my room and sat on my couch after locking the door. I had kept a few outfitts here just in case of emergencies. I changed out of the the dress I was wearing and put on pjs.