33

I turned over to see a group of fans at the table. We took a few pictires with them and they left as we continued eating. Thomas put his hand on my thigh again. I smiled while talking to Alex and Kouvr about cats. Thomas talked to Michael, Nate and Taylor. He moved his hand a little up with every sentence. He reached the top and put his hand under my dress. He reached into my shorts I was wearing under neath and went into my undies. He startes to rub my area a little and then moved his hand all the way out. He had needed to pay so thats why he moved out. He stared at me while he grabbed his money. I blushed a little and finished eating. We left and went back to the hotel. It had been a long day. I changed into some pajamas.

I wore something tight because of Thomas

I wore something tight because of Thomas. However, it was only 8 P.M. Addison told all the girls to come to Nikita's, Dixie's and her room. I grabbed my phone and a small fluffy jacket because of other people in the hotel. I went over to her room and saw Charli with a bunch of snacks
We watched a movie and everyone fell asleep as we were watching. I was still awake while Addison was sleep on my shoulder. Thomas texted me to come back to our room. I slowly slipped out of Dixie's bed without waking anyone up. I went back to mine and Thomas's room. I walked in on Thomas shirtless and going through his suitcase. I came over and locked the door. He continued finding something while I took my jacket off and plopped down on the bed. He smiled and me and pulled put a condom from the bottom of his suit case. He closed the curtains as he came over to me.

I layed down while he got on top of me and giving me a soft kiss. I pulled away and pushed him off me lightly. I pushed him so that he wpuld be laying on the bed. I got on top of him and signaled him to let him know it was my turn to be in charge. He smiled and me softly and I kissed him on the cheek softly. He managed to pull me close enoigh to give me a few hickeys. He pushed me over so he was on top again. He pulled off my shorts along with my undies. He grabbed the condom and took off his own pants along with his boxers. He slipped the condom on and slipped himself into me. He went not too deep but just enough to make it feel like pleasure. I let out a soft moan as he thrusted. He covered my mouth.

"We have thin walls here," he whispered. I kissed his hand while removing it. He went a little faster. I started to feel more pleasure. After an hour, we stopped and went to sleep together.

The next day

I woke up with Thomas's chest on my face. I looked at the time. It was already 9 A.M. I woke Thomas up and started getting ready. We are going to go to a fancy ice cream shop today. I got ready and left with the gang. We made it to the shop. After a little bit, I got a call from an unknown number. I picked it up as Thomas was siting next to me.

"Hello?" I said as the table went quiet.

"Hi Maddie, see your doing well after my little magic trick," the voice on the other side said. It sounded like Darianka. Everyone at the table heard.

"I am doing well. Extremely well bitch," I said back with no hesitation. The gang stared at me. I hung up and put my phone down. Everyone continued talking awkwardly. Thomas put his hand on my shoulder to comfort me. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it tight. He squeezed back. We continued eating our ice cream after the whole experience. I took a picture of our gang for Instagram and posted it on the hype house account.

hypehousela

hypehousela

Caption: Ice cream!!!!!! Bahamas trip Day 2

petroutv; yes sir

charlidamelio: I like ya cut g

rylandstorms: why is mine melted

Larray: I wasn't invited on the trip

Reply to larray: sowwy

We left the ice cream shop and went straight to the beach. We changed into bathing suits. After a while at the beach, I noticed Thomas not being himself. I ignored it and continued splashing Charli.

Thomas's POV:

After we got to the beach, I saw Darianka from the corner of my eye. She was plotting something. I stayed close to Maddie the entire time. Chase and Charli saw her too and tried to keep Maddie from looking. She was having fun with Addison and Dixie. I hoped she wouldn't look back and see Darianka. Then Maddie turned around. She pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged her back.

5 days later

Maddison's POV:

We left for the airport. We were going back to LA today. I tied my hair in a pony tail and got on the plane with Thomas and the gang. Thomas and me sat next to each other as he fell asleep on my shoulder. I watched a few movies on the way home.