34

We landed after an hour or two and I woke Thomas. We left the airport and drove back to the house. I opened the door with my keys just to reveal a huge mess. Silly string, toilet paper, and food crumbs everywhere. When we left, I had cleaned the whole house. I noticed a sign from the Sway boys.

'Hope you like our decoration.' The sign said. I threw their sign on the floor.

"Fuck them," Addison screamed.

"I am still SWAY FOR LIFE!" Paper screamed. Charli smacked his head.

"I LIKE YA CUT G!" Micheal screamed as Charli smacked Paper. We all started laughing. After a little bit, i was finished cleaning the sway boys mess as everyone else unpacked. Addison had called Bryce and told him to apologize. He didn't so obviously we came up with a plan to get them back. The girls were going to distract them while the boys snuck in and got revenge. We finally discussed the final plan part. We were going to have to flirt with them. Dixie with Noah, Addison with Bryce, Charli with Blake, and Me with Griffin. Oh god.

The next day

I woke up and Thomas was getting ready for the revenge. I did too. They told me to wear something that would seduce Griffin a little bit. I had something that showed a little skin but not too much.

Addison and Dixie had left as they were taking Bryce and Noah on a double date

Addison and Dixie had left as they were taking Bryce and Noah on a double date. Charli and Blake went to a coffee shop. I had to keep Griffin at their house without letting him see the boys. I left for the sway house and Griffin answered the door. I pushed him back and came in. I locked the door and stared into his eyes. He stared confused.

"Why are you here?" He asked pushing me off of him.

"Oh griffy, I said playing with his hair. I saw Thomas and the boys on the second floor. He smiled at me and continued trashing their room. "You know why I'm here. Thomas is nothing compared to you. I want you, not him." I said again playing wuth his hair. He smirked and pulled me a little closer. He pushed some hair off of my face. I felt awkward but i kept acting.

"Oh you," He said softly. "Dixie doesn't have to know either. I mean she's my ex and your her bestfriend but she doesn't need to know." I could see Thomas getting a little jelous. I signaled him to let him know not to worry. He smiled at me and signaled me that they were done snd that I should back up. I pulled away from Griffin as fast as I could. He was confused and then they boys dumped 10 buckets of paint on his head. I laughed evily as the guys came down the stairs. Thomas came over to me and picked me up a little while hugging me.

"You thought I would be in love with you? HAH!" I screamed at Griffin. Thomas and the boys started laughing as smirked at Griffin. The blue paint on his head made him look great. I took a picture and posted it on my Instagram.

 I took a picture and posted it on my Instagram

maddison.voncoleaz

Caption: Revenge is sweet! @iamgriffinjohnson

brycehall:oh my god

addisonrae:Revenge Baby!

blakegray: MY ROOM IS SUCH A MESS

beck.noah: This means War

Reply to beck.noah: ok sweetie pie.

We left the sway house and went home. The girls came home already. I started to make a few things as little victory brownies. I made a few for everyone in the house. The girls came down and started eating. The boys eventually came down too. Thomas came down and grabbed his brownie. He had his keys with him and looked like he was about to leave.

"I am going to the store, need anything?" He said while grabbing the brownie.

"No, but if I do I'll text you." I said while he left. I started washing the dishes. I remembered a couple things I needed from the supermarket. I texted Thomas about it.

                          Tommy

Maddie: Hey babe, could you get some strawberries and milk for me pwetty pwease

Thomas: kk anything else

Maddie: no, thanks baby

Thomas: no prob beautiful

End of texting

I blushed at my phone when he called me beautiful. I put my phone down and started going through the mail. I put down the letters and scrolled theough tiktok for a little while until I heard screaming.

Authors note: TYSM FOR 400 READS!