4

In front of the door stood chase. I turned around and tried to go get Thomas but chase put a cloth over my mouth and punched me in the stomach so I gasped for air and breathed in the fume that knocked me out.

Thomas's pov:

After Maddison left, I decided to change into some Cancelled merch that was not released yet. I thought I heard Maddi screaming but I turned around and looked out the bathroom door. There was nothing so I continued to change. 

I walked out of my room and didn't see Maddison in the kitchen. I thought she was with Charli or Addison or someone. I walked over to ondreaz and tony.

"Hey bro, where's Maddison. I am starving!" Ondreaz said.

"I thought she was out here," I said with a confused face.

"Nah, she was talking to Chase and then I thought she went into your room," Tony said while on his phone.

"CHASE?!"I screamed as I ran to my room. I picked up my phone. Ondreaz and tony followed me and the entire house came down except for chase and Maddison. I tracked chase's phone down. 

"Wait, What even happened?" Alex asked. 

"I'll explain on the way, just drive me to this address," I said while leaving the house and grabbing a gun. yes, we have guns here.

Maddison's pov:

I woke in black and darkroom. I saw a human figure on the other side.

"You're finally awake." The figure said. I recognized the voice. It was chase. I felt like I had stopped breathing. I panicked. My body ached. I prayed that Thomas would come through those doors and embrace me with a hug. But that's wasn't happening. Chase walked over to me. He started to give me a small hickey on my neck. He continued and sucked so hard. It hurt so badly. I let out a couple of screams. He slapped me every time I screamed. I shut my eyes hoping it would end soon. Suddenly, I heard a big bang like a bullet or something, I kept my eyes shut until chase let go of my neck.

Thomas's pov: 

I explained everything in the car. The date, the hookup, the morning, and the tracking. We finally arrived at I busted the door open with a bullet. I saw chase sucking on Maddison's neck and I saw her crying. I noticed marks on her cheeks. As if they were slap marks. Her eyes were shut tightly and she didn't notice me. Tony and Ondreaz grabbed chase and I went over to Maddison.

Maddison's Pov:

I felt someone come and hug me tightly. I could feel tears running down the person's cheeks. I opened my eyes to see dark brown hair just like Thomas's. I couldn't even talk because my screams had taken away my voice. He lifted his head to stare into my eyes. I didn't even notice the other people in the room until Ondreaz and Tony started screaming at Chase. Thomas untied my hands and feet and I hugged him tighter than ever before. He broke the hug and stared at my neck. It was bleeding from chase's sucks. He put his hand on the mark. I squealed. 

Skip to later that day, Thomas had throw chase out and Charli had ended things with him. Thomas helped me with my marks and covered up the places he sucked the blood out of. Paper made comments like he was a vampire but Thomas gave him a death glare. Thomas cuddled me that day and I cried in his chest.