35

I ran down the stairs to the screaming. I saw Charli on the couch and she was the one screaming. I saw Alex and Calvin holding clown masks in front of her and laughing. Everyone was laughing. They must have scared Charli. I walked over to them while slowly not being noticed.

"HI BITCH!" I screamed on Alex's ear. He shaked and looked back at me. I grinned evilly and sat down with Charli. She was laughing now too as I continued grinning at Alex.

About an hour later we were chilling by the pool and I was talking to Dixie and Nikita. All of a sudden, I felt a strong pair of hands put a blindfold on me and pick me up. It tried getting free but the person's grip was huge. I started to panic. They were carrying me around. Then they put me down and took off the blind fold. I looked straight forward to see this in our living room.

I looked behind me to see Thomas smiling with his hands around my waist

I looked behind me to see Thomas smiling with his hands around my waist. I smiled back at him and softly placed a kiss on his lips. I pulled away after about 12 seconds. He started to pull me closer. No one was in the room so I pushed him into the little fort he made. I jumped on top of him and cuddled while he played a movie.

"My baby," he whispered into my ear. I smiled and kissed his cheek. I shoved my head into his chest as we watched the movie. He kissed the top of my head and continued watching. Eventuslly the movie ended and I had to make dinner. I started to make dinner as Thomas hugged me from behind. Charli and dixie came down and ate. Thomas and everyone else ate too and slowly I started to wash the dishes. After I finished, Thomas took me to our room.

"Your baby, isn't that right?" I asked as he threw me on the bed.

"Yup, mine." He said placing a kiss on my cheek. I smiled while he slowly gave me a soft kiss. "I love you so much Maddie." He said after the kiss.

"I love you too," I replied holding the back of his neck.

"I love you more,"he said challenging me.

"I love you most," I said as I heard a ding his phone. He grabbed it sat down next to me so I could see his screen to prove he wasn't hiding anything. It was his mom. They were having family issues so I didn't want to interfere. I grabbed my phone and started making a tiktok. Thomas payed attention to his phone as I did this dance.

Maddison.voncoleaz

Caption: this top is soooo tight

charlidamelio: it's a cute top

addisonrae: what kind of girl do you take me for?

Reply to addisonrae: a good girl who eats her vegetables

Rylandstorms: cuteee

I put my phone down after replying to Addison. Thomas was calling his mom now. I went to take off my makeup and wash my face as I always did. I could hear Thomas screaming at his family. I didn't want to interfere on his family problem. I just ignored the screaming and put my AirPods in. I played some music while taking my makeup off. I did a face mask and took a few snapchats. I put them in the hype house group chat. Everyone replied except Thomas. I was still in the bathroom and took out my AirPods. I couldn't hear him anymore. I opened the door to see him sleeping on the bed already. I turned off my phone and went to cuddle with him. I put my alarm on next to the bed while slowly creeping into Thomas's huge arms. I put them around me and went to sleep.