14

Jungkook

I pulled Seokjin to me and held him close as Chanyoung and his team formed a barricade around us. I was aware of Jin's heavy breathing as he became overwhelmed with everything. My arms snaked around his tiny waist and caressed the soft flesh as I held him. He jumped into my arms, almost reflexively, and I held him tight. The lights of the cameras continued to flash around us as I carried him to our awaiting cars.

"No your grace. You will have to go into the SUV. The windows are tinted. I will get Han to drive your car back," Chanyoung said and I nodded my head as we got into the back of the car. As soon as the doors closed and we were in the safety of the interior, I thought Jin will let go but he didn't.

I just held him close to me as the crowd screamed outside, no doubt, angry that they couldn't get anymore pictures. I soothed his back with soft strokes to it and whispered words of comfort. He surprised me by moving his head then and looking at me like a skittish rabbit.

"Seokjin.... I'm so sor......." but I couldn't finish my sentence. He crashed his lips against mine and I kissed him back, recognizing his need. I lapped at his mouth furiously. He moaned and I deepened the kiss, enjoying the beautiful sounds he made. His lips were soft and sweet. I wanted to be gentle but I couldn't deny him. His position over my body was compromising enough. I felt my cock getting hard. He kept moving his hips over me. I squeezed his waist tightly and pushed my hands underneath his loose crop top. His skin felt so soft. I wanted to feel more.

"Jin........ mmmm," I moaned against his lips; my hands finding their way down to his ass. Fuck, he felt so good. His ass was a perfect fit for my hands.

"I'm.... I'm sorry Jungkook. I don't know what came over me," he tried but I hushed him up quickly with my mouth. This kiss was slower, much more sweeter and quieter. I loved it. I liked the way his hands found my chest. The feel of them on my pecs as I pulled him closer, made me feel so wanted.

The car started to move and I placed small kisses to his lips and smiled at the cute expression on his face. He tried to get off of me but I held him firmly in place. I was enjoying how he fit so well in my lap. He hid his face in my chest and I wanted to squeeze him to me so I did. He was just so cute. I couldn't deny how attracted I was to him but he also made me feel so protective of him.

The whole evening I wanted to hide him away in my room and just listen to the way he spoke. He seemed to be so knowledgeable about things even if he didn't know how to articulate it like a graduate. I could listen to him for hours. I realized, although I wanted to fuck him so badly, I was also attracted to his mind. I wanted to get to know him more and feel comfortable with me. He seemed to have had a tough life and I knew he had only touched on some things in passing. There was so much more that I hoped he would open up about. I wanted him to trust me before we did anything else.

"Seokjin?"

"Mmmmm......?"

"I really want you Seokjin....so much. But I want to take this slow. I want to date you properly and for you to know me, not just as the crown prince but as me, Jungkook. I want us to be meaningful. Do you want that too?"

Tears rolled down his cheeks, stunning me into inaction. I was momentarily taken aback. I rubbed his back soothingly and he cuddled into me more.

"Hey... It's okay Jin. I'm sorry if I said something wrong," I tried.

"No Jungkook. You didn't. In fact, you said everything right. It's just that I'm unused to anyone actually valuing me and respecting me. The only real relationship I had, ended with him cheating on me and not even having the decency to tell me that he had already moved on. And well, JungHwa's father was a different story altogether. So I'm not actually accustomed to anyone wanting to date me and not just sleep with me."

"Whoever those guys were, I feel sorry for them. They lost someone as special as you. But I think I might just have to thank them someday. If it were not for them, you and I would probably never have met."

He crinkled his nose in confusion.

I smiled softly and stroked his cheek.

"I know it might sound cruel, but if they hadn't left, I would never have found you and you would never be in my arms right now. You're already so special to me Seokjin. I wish I could show you but I can't do that to you. I want us to be more than a one night stand or just together for sex. I want all of you."

"But Jungkook, you are the crown prince and someday you will have to marry for the monarchy. And in any case, I have a child already. I don't think your parents would want you to date someone like me, a man with a son born out of wedlock and working in the palace kitchen."

I was quiet for a while until I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. It was Chanyoung. I called him back.

Yes Chanyoung, we will be stopping at the pizza place before we go to the beach.

"But I thought we were going back after all the cameras and the well, your fans?" Seokjin said, his big doe eyes looking at me innocently.

"We will eventually and I'm not cutting my date short because of some rude people who don't value my privacy." And I pulled him closer, placing a soft kiss to his plump lips.

I groaned inwardly. This was going to be so hard for me. It was already difficult to resist him but I was true to my word. Seokjin was more than just a good fuck. He was important to me. And I was going to prove to him just how much.

................................

************************************

Hey my swties. Please let me know your thoughts. I hope you are enjoying this book 💖

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😘