5

Seokjin had begun to work in Taehyung's store immediately. Although he started off as a merchandiser, Seokjin was very happy and grateful for the opportunity to earn and provide for his son. He worked hard and in less than six months, Taehyung promoted him to the store floor as an assistant dispatcher.

Seokjin's happiness knew no bounds. He was finally able to obtain a decent salary and take care of his son without reservation. With his new salary, he was also able to start paying Taehyung for his generosity. Seokjin did not believe in a free ride. It was not the way he was brought up.

"Why are you doing this Seokjin? I refuse to accept any recompense. What I did, I did it out of the goodness of my heart and now you want to insult me?" Taehyung was upset with his old friend.

"Please Taessi, that is not my intention. I do not wish to hurt your sentiments. Please accept my apology," Seokjin looked down apologetically.

Taehyung sighed heavily and placed a finger under Seokjin's chin, lifting his face up to look into his tear-stained eyes. His breath caught at the beauty of the man before him. He leaned in and wiped his tears away gently.

"Seokjin, do you have any idea just how precious you are to me? Please don't waste your tears on me. I want to see both you and JungHwa happy always."

Seokjin leaned into Taehyung's touch unconsciously. He closed his eyes and sighed at the feeling of his soft fingers on his skin. Taehyung couldn't hold back any longer. He cupped Seokjin's cheeks and gently placed a soft kiss to his plump lips. So sweet, so supple.

Seokjin sighed harder as he felt Taehyung's lips make contact with his own. The kiss was gentle and almost reverent. When Taehyung moved away, Seokjin pulled him back, kissing him forcefully. Taehyung groaned and cupped Seokjin by his ass and pulled him closer to him. He deepened the kiss and plunged his tongue into Seokjin's delicious mouth. Taehyung couldn't believe that his far-fetched fantasies were finally being realised.

He had had a deep crush on him when they were younger but Seokjin was taken out of school due to poverty, Taehyung hardly ever saw him again. And then when his aunt had passed on, Seokjin had completely disappeared without a trace.

The intervening years had not been kind to him yet he had still persevered through them. Taehyung knew that he could never understand the trials that Seokjin had been put through but he also knew that he wanted to do anything and everything to ease his life in any way that he could.

Seokjin pulled away from the kiss, breathlessly. He was ashamed at himself for giving in to his baser needs and that to to the man who had helped him during one of the lowest points of his life.

"I'm sorry Taehyung. That was very wrong of me. Please forgive me."

Taehyung smiled softly and pulled a surprised Seokjin to his chest. He closed his arms over him and held him firmly.

"You have nothing to apologise for. I've wanted to do that since the first day I ever laid eyes on you Seokjin. But we were both so young and then you stopped coming to school. I really missed you Seokjin. When you moved away, I had no idea where you disappeared to. I was very saddened to hear of your many sufferings Seokjin. If you will allow me, I want to take care of you and JungHwa."

Seokjin had been many things in his life but he had never been dumbfounded. He had known kindness and generosity from the most strangest of people and he had known discontent and heartbreak from those that he had held most dear to him, but this, this was a new emotion for him. He had never been at a loss for words before.

He felt that he owed so much to Taehyung's kindness but he did not want him to feel compelled to love and care for him because he was an unfortunate. As he gazed into the sparkling orbs of the man before him, Seokjin only found true honesty and trust within them. He was afraid. Yes, extremely afraid to let his guard down and accept Taehyung for he had known the pain of doing that before.

But he was older now and much more wiser. He knew deep within the tired constraints of his broken heart, that he felt sincerity and comfort in the arms of this beautiful man. So he threw all his misgivings out the window and embraced Taehyung with all the passion he could muster.

He was glad that JungHwa had started at the little elementary school down the road and was not home when Taehyung lowered his lips to Seokjin's once again, claiming his mouth and lifting him up to the bedroom.

When Taehyung whispered words of love and desire against his lips, Seokjin drowned in the feeling of devotion that he knew he felt. And again, when Taehyung sought his permission to make love to him, Seokjin did not resist. Instead he walked to his bathroom and removed the bottle of lubricant and condoms and brought them out to the room.

Taehyung smiled and pulled Seokjin to him. He gazed into his soft, delicate eyes and fell more in love with Seokjin.

"Seokjin, my Jinnie, I love you."

Seokjin smiled happily and kissed Taehyung slowly. Maybe Taehyung was the one to mend his broken, bereaved heart. Maybe the Gods were finally being kind to him after the drought of his hardships. Maybe it was time to take that risk and leap into the happiness that Taehyung was offering. And so he did. He drowned in the ecstasy of his touch and the passion of his love, as he undid the buttons on Taehyung's shirt and threw them aside, revealing the muscular form of the man before him.

🔞

"Seokjin...... you are so lovely," Taehyung breathed against the soft skin of Seokjin's neck as he pushed into him.

Jin's breath hitched, feeling Taehyung fill him with his thick length. He felt so full and so loved as Taehyung moved into him at a rhythmic pace. And when he filled the condom with his release, Seokjin too found his utopia in the arms of his lover.

............................

************************************
Some fluffy moments for our Jinnie 💗

Just a reminder that this fic does not contain specified ships.

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😙