12

Jungkook

I watched as my beautiful date followed a guard out of the kitchen corridor. Fuck! He looked delectable. I was mesmerized by his beauty. How could someone as lovely as he, be working in our palace kitchen? He deserved to be worshipped. To be cherished. And from the little I had gotten to know him, had already endeared him to me greatly.

His eyes found mine and I hid a smile when I saw them go wide at finding me here, waiting for him. He became flustered and did a small curtsy. He was damn cute!

"Your grace."

I sighed heavily. "Please Seokjin, not this again," I pouted at him. He smiled softly and apologised. He had the cutest hamster smile I had ever seen. I gave him my arm and he hesistated for only a small moment before smiling shyly and placing his hand around my bicep.

I guided him out to our awaiting car and his breath caught when he saw my Mercedes Maybach, standing with a team of other security vehicles. I stifled a laugh at how cute he looked with his mouth hanging open like that.

 I stifled a laugh at how cute he looked with his mouth hanging open like that

He looked amazing tonight

He looked amazing tonight. His eyes were shining brightly and his skin was glowing in the dusk of the evening. I wished I could take him back to my room and spend time chatting with him like we did last night. He was so simple and sweet. But tonight, he looked anything but simple and sweet.

He was wearing a top that kept riding up as he walked, revealing his sexy wide hips and tiny waist. His skin looked soft and silky. I had to control myself immensely from gripping him tightly. He was too tempting. His ass looked peachy and firm and I felt myself become hot under my collar as I stared at him.

"Are you okay Jungkook? You look a little hot. Are you ill?" He innocently asked me, his eyes crinkling with concern.