13

Seokjin

Everything seems so surreal right now. I feel like I'm in a Disney picture book, where the poor Cinderella meets and falls in love with a handsome prince. Although I don't have a wicked step mother or evil sisters, he does rescue me from my life of poverty and we live happily ever after. I smile softly at that thought but then my face falls when I think that I'll probably never have that happy ever after with the way my luck has been going.

"I thought we agreed no morbid thoughts Seokjin."

I looked over at him while he drove and he smiled his infectious smile and I couldn't help but smile back. He looked like a cute bunny and not like the crown prince. It made me relax and really push all my morbidity to the back of my mind. I figured I'd already been through all kinds of hell and difficulty and even if my time with the prince was limited, I might as well enjoy it while it lasted.

"So where are we headed now Jungkook?" I smiled at him while a cute smile played on his lips as he drove. My eyes wandered to his strong arms as his biceps flexed while he drove. He looked very firm all around and my mind shifted back to the dark theater when he had man handled me and kissed me so hard.

"I've reserved a table for us here at the Merciel restaurant. I hope that's to your liking," he smiled at me and turned into a building parking lot.

I clapped my hands in glee. I was so excited. I knew a bit about restaurants and chefs in the city and I considered it a privilege to visit such a luxurious place.

The usual security protocols were followed. I can't say I was already used to it but I was starting to ignore it though. When his team were satisfied and we had waited for over twenty minutes in the car, Jungkook took my hand in his and we walked to the restaurant surrounded by his convoy.

We were led to a private table overlooking the the beautiful Haeundae beach and my breath caught as I gazed out over the beautiful sight before me

We were led to a private table overlooking the the beautiful Haeundae beach and my breath caught as I gazed out over the beautiful sight before me. Jungkook snaked his arms around me slowly. I was afraid but I soon relaxed in his hold when he made to do nothing more than hold me.

"Come Jin," he whispered close to my ear. I shivered at his close proximity and the low tone of his voice against my neck.