Chapter 32

"Hey mom." I said coming down the stairs from my bedrooom.

"Morning sweetheart. How did your errands go this morning?" She asked questionably.

"Oh good! I just made a few stops to see some people now that Im home and stuff." I said while pawing at the plate of bacon, pancakes,eggs, and toast, that my mom had prepared and placed in front of me.

"Can I ask you something, and I need you to be one hundred percent honoest?" Mom asked while leaning on the opposite side of the counter. I  nodded and replied with sure.

"What really went on with you and Jesse while you were gone?" The look on her face was one I've never seen on her before. She was really looking for answers, she wanted nothing but the truth. It was a worried look, one full of concern and fears. Her eyes were dull. I knew that what I had done was completely wrong, and it put her through a lot of hurt.

"Mom, Jesse isnt a bad guy. Everybody makes it look he kidnapped me. I went with him, and he kept me safe, he protected me just like you would. Mom, I love him." I said hoping I had answered all her questions.

"Alright hun, you know the only reason I'm asking is because I just wanted to make he's not like abusing you. " I caught her off and told her that that was not happening. I went upstsairs to my room. 

"Hey Carls' somebodys here for you. I'll send him up!" I herd my mom yell.

My bedroom door slowly opened. I was just laying in my bed gowing through my phone. 

"Hey baby." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Jesse we need to talk." I said as he laid down next to me. I curled up on his chest,

"Babe I need to ask you a serious question." I looked up an at him questionably.

"I want you and I to live together." I was hesitant.

"Jesse, I don't know what my parents would say, and where would we live?"

"Well right now my uncle has a trailer out on a cattle farm. He's either going to sell the cows and property, or I was going to buy it off him for cheap and build a house on the land." I smiled at the thought of owning a farm and our own house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally talked to my parents about letting me move in with Jesse. They had finally agreed to it. I had packed up a lot of my things and Jesse and Josh were loading them into Jesse's truck. I went back into my room to get the last of my things when I started to feel a turning in my stomach. I ran to the bathroom and began throwing up.

"Hey babe! Are you okay?" I wiped my mouth and nodded. He handed my a glass of water.

"You sure?" Jesse wrapped me in a big hug. I nodded again. 

We went downstairs and finished putting the totes in Jesse's truck. I got in the paasenger seat and Josh followed in his truck.

The farm was at least 25 miles out of town. It was close to a small town of about 200 people. The farm was beautiful! The cows were out in the pasture, the big barn stood tall and proud right next to where we would build our house. The trailer was actually decent and was only temporary. Tonight though, would be our first night together, safe, and in the trailer.

I had somewhat unpacked my stuff, and Jesse and I were watchingTV in the living room.

"Jesse, I'm gonna go lay down. I don't feel good." 

"I'll be in there in a bit, I've gotta go out to the barn to make sure the cows are alright."

I was half sleeping when Jesse came back.

"Babe? You still awake?" I opened my eyes. Jesse took of his shirt and he already had slipped his shorts on. He climbed into bed with me.

"Are you alright babe, you haven't been felling the best lately." I rolled over so I was facing him.

"Jesse, I'll be alright. I don't think its anything serious, goodnight I love you."

"I love you too."