Chapter 8

A/N
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I know the last chapter was really boring and this chapter is going to be to better but... Oh and if you guys could comment and vote it would mean a lot!!!! Thanks!!!!
--------------------------------

Taylor's mom dropped her off. Ding. I ran to the door and let Taylor in. She said hello to my mom and we went straight to my room.

"Carly!" She said with the biggest grin on her face. I knew that was the first thing she was gonna bring up. I was right.

"You loooove Jesse Brooks!!" She said jumping onto my bed. She was giggling.

"No." I couldn't help but smile I looked away to try and hide it. It didn't work.

"A least tell me what you two we're doing before I got there!" I jumped down on the bed.

"Well first, I was sitting there watching you and Josh dance. He came over and was all like come with me." I paused a real long pause, just to irritate her. "And!" She screamed.

And then I followed him through the woods and we danced." I was trying to be cool.

"Then he took off his shirt and got down in his boxers and jumped in the pond." She looked at me like I was lying to her.
"Then he teased me and so I jumped in too." I just sat there because that was all that happend.

"Yeah but when I got there you were holding onto his shoulder. Huh! Did he kiss you?!" She was so excited.

"No, I couldn't touch the bottom. He was helping me."

"Carly he's perfect for you and he wants you!" She said.

"No. I doubt that."

"Taylor!" I gasped. I grabbed her wrist. There were little scars on her.

"What, why?!?!" I screamed at her. Jumping off the bed standing in front of her.

"Carly, I have bad news, m-my mom and dad are, are getting divorced." I watched her as a tear rolled off her cheek.

"Why?" Was all I could get out.

"My dads been hurting me and my mom. Do you remember that one day at school last week, when I came with a black eye?" Then it hit me. It was her dad, he'd been beating her.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" I was a mad at her for not telling me.

"I was scared. I don't wanna go home." She cried into my shoulder.

"Don't go home tonight stay here with me."
I felt so bad I let this happen to her I wasn't a good friend. I didn't know. I should've called her to hang out. I should've done something, anything. I wasn't going to let anything happen to her again. I just kept thinking does Josh know?

"Did you tell Josh?"

"Yes, I did. I stayed at his house for 3 days. I came home and found out about the divorce." Washer reply.

Taylor spent that night at my house, I did everything I could to take her mind off it. We called Josh, just to see what he was up to.

The next day, Taylor went home, I felt bad. I told just to come over if she needed anything.I wondered around the house, and watched TV. I didn't really have much to do. Over the next
Two weeks, Taylor came over and spent the night a few times. I knew everything was getting worse.

Then I gotta phone call.