Chapter 6 "Crazy Girl"

Alex
**2 weeks later**

It's been 2 weeks since I started school in Atlanta & it's been pretty good. I've made some new friends & me & Allan are getting closer. Right now I'm in study hall with Jade. She was real cool. We were chilling.

"So how you feel about my brother?" She says.

"He seems cool. I'm feeling him but I'm not sure if he feeling me & I got some trust issues I have to get over."

"That boy is sprung over you girl!" Brianna walks in squealing. Honestly I didn't know how she ended up in the crew. She was so... Peppy? I mean we wasn't all depressed & shit.. Brianna was just .. Over exaggerated.

"Bruh. Hush! Damn. Don't you see I'm trying to study?" A random dude says.

Brianna turns around as if she didn't know who he was talking to. She looks down & says " I know this bitch didn't." She throws down her Michael Kors bag & her face goes from preppy to I'm about to kill this bitch.

"First of fucking all did anybody say shit to you Armahd?! I swear yo ass be tripping hella hard. Witcho saggy ass tities. You ever heard of weight watchers son? Look like diabetes & dog shit. Black ass bitch." She flips her weave & sits next to me & Jade.

That's why she was in the crew! Preppy girl got heart!

"So like I was saying BEFORE I WAS RUDELY INTERRUPTED! Allan sprung over you girl! I've never seen him so needy of somebody."

I start to blush. "I guess." Baby boy needed to speak up then.

Allan
Okay shit was getting out of hand now. My grades done start slipping & shit. Catch a damn grip nigga! You the notorious Allan Mills! I was gonna ask her on an actual date this weekend. This shit was getting to me.

"Ayo, Alex!" She turns around as I run towards her. Damn she was beautiful. Creamy brown skin, big hips, thighs. These brown eyes that are my weakness.. I'm sprung over lil mama man..

"What you think about me & you going to the movies with me this weekend?"

She doesn't answer. Shit. She about to hurt a nigga feelings. Shit. Shit. Shit!

"Alex?" I say.

She looks down at the ground & she starts smiling.

"That sounds good." She looks at me & smiles. YASSS NIGGA YAAASSSSSS!!

"Aight. I'll pick you up at 8 tomorrow."

"Okay." She starts walking out the door.

WAIT!

"Wait!" She turns around.

"I need your number just in case you try to back out on a nigga." Calm down son.

She laughs. "Here." She grabs my hand & starts to write her number on it.

"Aight ma."

She walks out. Gets in her car & leaves. "Ahh shit. I need to get a line." I say feeling my head. Need some shit to wear too.

"Baby?" I hear someone say. To everyone else it might sound normal but to me it was like nails scratching a chalkboard.

"One. I'm not your baby. Two. What the fuck do you want Jessica?"

"Don't be like that baby. You're really embarrassing me you know that? Talking to that bitch."

Oh hell no.

"Jessica you're the bitch! Don't you dare in your life call Alexandra that again. Hoe ass. I can't believe I wasted my time on you."

Tears start to flood her eyes. I don't give a fuck. She's foul.

"Don't do this to me Allan."

"You did this to your damn self. Leave me the fuck alone."

She gasped. Shocked bitch? I'm not.

Her face turned from shock to anger.

"If you don't leave her alone you're gonna force me to retaliate."

"You ain't gone do shit. Bye. You done got crazy." I walk out the school & go home.