Chapter 28 "Ticking Time Bomb"

Alex
Tears flooded my eyes as the doctors rushed Renan into the hospital. Why the fuck is all this happening?! My bestfriend is now in the hospital trying to protect me. I was a ticking time bomb & I kept exploding in front of everyone. Who's next? I couldn't live with myself if Renan died I swear. He had started to mean a lot to me as a friend & for him to go? I just couldn't deal with myself. All my tears were gone. I had gone through so many emotions in one day. I was worn out.

"Family of Renan Brown?" I stand as Renan's mother & Jade & Jackson run into the room. We all crowd the doctor once again.

"Minor gunshot wound. Could've been worse. Was inches away from a major artery. He's awake & may take visitors." We all sigh in releif.

As we all walk down the hallways AGAIN we reach Renan's room. I knock as he looks up from the TV.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey fam." He says weakly looking at all of us.

"Nigga what was you thinking?! Tryna be captain save-a-hoe" Ahhh the amusing J is back. Yassssss. Wait did he just call me a hoe? I give him one of those 'you got me fucked up' faces.

"My bad A. You know I love you." I laugh.

"Bruh I wasn't finna let him shoot up my homegirl." He laughs. I'm glad he's amused.

"When you gonna be outta here?" I ask.

"In a couple days. I'm bandaged up now they just gotta watch me. Ion mind. These nurses fine as fuck!" His mama quickly gives one of those 'I'm finna beat the fuck out of you' faces & we all laugh. Except for Renan & his moms which made it even funnier.

"My bad Ma." She nods.

"Well no prom for you sir!" Jade yells.

"No ma'am! You know how much I paid for that tux?! Imma be in that bitch fucking everything up." His mama walks over to him & slaps him across his head.

"Ohh Lord have mercy on this nigga face!" I yell. We share a laugh then everything dies down. I look around. Where's Allan. Never mind. He'll hear about it later. Trust me.

"But seriously Renan. How you feeling?" I ask.

"Girl I'm good stop tripping!" He says laughing.

"I really blame myself.." I admit.

"Girl if uon chill out. I'd do it again if I had to. I told you I got you no matter what." He says grabbing my hand. If any bitch said he wasn't loyal that's a lie. His loyalty runs deep as fuck for his friends.

Allan
I push myself deeper inside her as she screams my name.

"Shut the fuck up!" I say picking up my pace. Don't get me wrong I love Alex but a nigga had needs. & I was getting tired of her teasing my ass then back out cause she 'not ready'. & that whole sappy story bout her being raped ion believe it. She doing that shit for more attention. Jessica tried to pull that with me one time.

She finally reaches her climax & not long after her I bust all over her stomach. Pull out game stronggg!! I put on my clothes & walk out the bathroom after catching my breath. As I'm walking out the bathroom guess who the first person I see.

"Allan fucking Mills! Where you been?! Renan just got shot!" Damn how long was I in there? Ohh well. I'll let her run her mouth all she want as long as I win this bet by prom. Little did Alex know there was a price on that ass worth $350 & I was in it to win it.

"Oh my God Baby! I'm so sorry!" I say hugging her as this fine ass nurse walks by. I wink at her & she blushes. $350 y'all $350.