Chapter 12 "Renan"

Renan is MM
"Hey Renan." One of the well known hoes say. Another waves & I wave back.

"Hello Renan." One of my regular hoes says.

"Are we still gonna have our regular visits during 5th period today?" She winks as she asks in that seductive voice that she knows turns me on.

"Yea. I'll see that ass after lunch." & walk off.

Okay here's something most of y'all don't know. I'm a player. Like all in. I will fuck ya best friends & not give two fucks about it. I live a care free life & I like It that way. The only loyalty I have is to my family & my friends. The rest of y'all hoes can suck this dick!

"AYO RENANNN!!" I hear Jackson yell as he runs down the hall.

"Damn you happy as fuck. More than usual. You get some my nigga?" I ask.

"Nah. But I got something." He says as his eyes drift off somewhere else.

"The fuck? You on that shit?" Forreal. Nigga had to be on SOMETHING the way he acting.

"No bruh! Look. Don't even worry bout it. Just meet me & the crew outside the cafeteria after 4th period.

"Ooo Nooo. That's not gonna work ou-"

"This means more than some easy pussy."

"Swearrr!" I say in disbelief.

"I mean it bruh."

"Aight, aight. I gotchu." He walks to class. But not me. Imma fit her in some way. The bell for class rings as I walk down the hallway alone. I come up to the class I'm looking for & knock on the door.

"Mrs. Waterman." I say as she opens the door.

"The office needs Jasmine." the teacher looks at her.

"Jasmine. You're excused." She quickly grabs her things && paces out the door.

"I thought you said 5th period." She speaks as we walk down the abandoned hallway.

"Change of plans." I say as I open the door to one of the classrooms.

"Now hurry up." I order her. She gets downs on her knees, unzips my & starts putting herself to use. A grunt escapes my mouth as she looks up at me & starts to wiggle her to tongue around my dick. She stops sucking & used her hands for her dirty work.

"Fuck." I mumble under my breath as I bite my lip. She takes me back in her mouth. Her head bobs faster & faster until my point of release. She wipes her lips & mumbles some words I never wanted to hear.

"I love you Renan." The fuck?

"Ohh hell no. Get the fuck out. Right now. Get all to shit & go."

"What?.. I thought you loved me too!.."

"Learn something new everyday! Now hop on up bitch." Her eyes start to water.

"Nahh bruh. Don't bring them tears over here. You fucking with a heartless nigga. Now clean yourself up, get yo shit, & get the fuck out."

"You told me you'd do anything for me." She pleads. Ugh bitch stop begging.

"I meant I'd do anything for that pussy. Now it's getting old & loosening up a bit." She gasps. I mimic her.

"Bye bitch!" I say as she storms out the classroom.

"You will regret this!" She looks at me sternly.

"Yea, yea. You might wanna get the rest of my kids off your cheek." I smile. She runs away. After a while I leave the classroom to look for the crew.

"Renan!" I hear Brianna yell.

"Aye wassup. Where everybody?" I ask.

"Over here. Follow me." I do as told. Damn Brianna had a fat ass. Ooweee!! She had the booty to make a nigga not wanna pull out. This girl body was A1 but she was my friend. I couldn't fuck her. I would break her heart & I can't do that to her. Just calm yourself Renan.

"You okay?" She speaks softly to me.

"Yea. I'm good." Breathe.

"Hey everybody." She says. Allan walks up.

"So word is Jessica dropped out." Allan says.

"Damn Alex you ran the bitch off?" We all laugh.

"She made her own choice. Ian make her do it." Alex replies shrugging.

"So that's it?" I ask irritated. They made me mess up my 5th period ass for this?

"No. We all know She's prone to do some crazy shit. And she knows I give a fuck about all of y'all so watch your backs." Allan says in all seriousness.

He's right. Jessica is a crazy motherfucker. And Alex put her in her place in front of EVERYBODY. I knew right then she was gonna be pissed. Guess we all just gonna have to watch out.