Chapter 22 "Disturbing News"

Allan's twin sisters are in MM.
Alex
"Bubba I'm hungry.." Allan's little sister Mykayla tells him.

I was at Allan's house chillin with him & his family. We were with the twins who are the definition of cute. They were lightskin with long curly hair & big brown eyes.

"Maleiah (Mah•lee•yah) hand me them hot chips." She passes him the chips.

"Thank you Bubba." She smiles & starts eat the chips. Allan was in between both of the twins & I was on the outside while Allan had his arm around me. We were watching Frozen & the girls were into it.

"Let it gooooo! Let it goooo! Can't hold it back anymoreeee!" Maleiah starts to sing as Mykayla covers her ears.

"Ughhhh!! Shut up! Just stop, my ears are falling off. You sound like a cat getting raped a dinosaur!" Everyone gasps.

"What?" Mykayla asks in an annoyed tone.

"Go talk to dad." Allan orders her. I grab & hold Maleiah in my arms.

"I'll talk to em.. Tell him his daughter needs singing lessons." Maleiah gasps as Mykayla walks to the door. Just before she can close the door Maleiah throws her shoe at her. This girl needa play softball or boxing or something. She got a swing on her!

"Y'all bout to make me..." Allan starts.

"Lose your mind?" I say trying to lighten up the situation.

"Up in here, up in here." Maleiah finishes dancing in my lap. We all laugh. We continue to watch the movie. Maleiah nudges Allan.

"She pretty Bubba." Allan laughs to himself.

"I know Leiah." I smile.

By the time the movie is over Mykayla comes bursting in looking mad as hell with their dad right behind her. He pushes her forward & looks at him with pleading eyes.

"Nahh. You had the balls to tell ya sister that now have the balls to do this." She huffs & turns around.

"I'm sorry Maleiah. I was out of line & shouldn't have said that to you. Will you forgive me?" We all sit there silently waiting for a crossed-armed Maleiah to answer.

"I forgive you KayKay." She smiles & runs up to her sister to give her a hug.

"You're choking me!" She yells.

"Accept my loving!" Maleiah screams & everyone laughs. Suddenly I feel my phone vibrating. I look at it. 'R.O.D.👭🔥💕' Jade. I pick it up & answer.

"Hurry to the hospital! It's Jade.."

"Jackson?" Why does Jackson have Jade's phone?

"I'll explain everything when you get here! HURRY!!"

"I'm on my way."

"Who was that?" Allan says confused.

"Jackson. Him & Jade at the hospital. He said we need to come ASAP."

"Dad we gotta go. My friend's in the hospital." He nods as Allan kisses his little sisters' foreheads & we rush out the door speeding to the hospital.