Chapter 4 "Lunch"

Allan is in MM
"You ready?"

"Yea." I reply.

We walk outside to this black BMW. Beautiful. He opens the door for me & I mug him. He chuckles. "Don't look at me like that baby." He says walking to the other side getting in.

"I'm not ya baby lil nigga."

" Oh there's nothing little about me baby." He laughs as he burns out the parking lot.

Sexily disgusting.

"So where you from?"

"Chicago."

"Windy City. I'm a bulls fan."

"Good for you."

He slams the breaks.

"Look. I'm just tryna make small talk with yo difficult ass. We could just sit in fucking silence the whole damn ride. Better yet you could get the fuck out of my car & walk your ass back to the school & eat they shitty ass lunch for all I care. & I'm paying for this shit! Be grateful!"

Damn. That nigga put my ass on hush mode real quick. Even though he was being disrespectful towards me something about it was so... Sexy? I don't know. I just hated how he would let me run over him like that. If he had any thought of getting with me he had to do better. I started to smirk.

"What?" He snapped.

"Nothing. Let's go." He starts to drive again. "Where we going anyway."

"A burger joint down the street. We'll be there in about seven minutes or so."

"Cool."

In no time we were at this burger place called "Angela's Burger Palace". It smells so good in here.

"Two." Allan says to the hostess.

"Alright. This way." She bats her eyelashes at him.

Bitch.

We walk over to an empty booth and take our seats. The hostess hands us some menus.

"I'll be right back." She winks at Allan & bites her bottom lip.

"Er erm!" Allan laughs. "You can go now." She walks off back to her post .

"So you jealous?" He smirks. That dimple Lord.

"No." I turn my attention back to my menu. I really wasn't jealous. Allan not even mine. I just thought it was disrespectful as fuck for her to see me plain as day & act like she couldn't tell it was a date. Wait. It's not a date. I'm tripping. Our waitress walks over to our table.

"Are you all ready to order?" She smiles at me. Good start.

"Yes. I'll have your beefy bacon cheese burger with extra cheese & a side of waffle fries."

"Damn.." Allan laughs.

"And your drink ma'am?"

"Sweet tea."

"Alright. And you sir?"

"I'll have the same as lil mama right there."

"Fake niggas always tryna copy real niggas." Allan laughs.

We talked for what felt like hours in a matter of thirty minutes. I was feeling him I gotta admit. He told me how he was the oldest of three. He had two twin baby sisters. His mom overdosed on cocaine when he was 14. His dad had been taking care of them since. He was pretty sweet once he stopped being a dick. I still don't really trust him.

"It's time to go. Our hour lunch is almost over." Allan says.

"Aight." I say smiling.

We drove back & decided to spend the rest of our time in the cafeteria since class hadn't started back yet. We sat down & started talking again. I couldn't help but notice some bum bitch mugging me from the other side of the room. Eventually I got irritated with her scary ass & said something.

"What bitch?!" I say standing up.

She walks across the cafeteria with her "squad" I guess. Hoes.

"Why you with my man?!" This bitch.

"Yo man just took me out for lunch my nigga."

"Man Jessica chill. It's been a month since I left you." Allan chimes in.

"So bitch not only are you on my case.. But you tripping over a nigga who left you?! Bum bitches these days!" The cafeteria bursts out laughing.

"I don't care. That's my man!"

Biiiitttchhhhhhh!

I look at Allan & smirk. I sit in his lap & tongued him down. I start feeling on his chest & tugging at his hair. He start feeling on my booty moving his tongue in sync with mine. People in the cafeteria starts cheering.

"UGH!!! " I start hearing heels walk away.

I pull away from Allan & look at them. "Fake ass Louboutin's!" The cafeteria erupts in laughter. I get up from my seat and try to walk away but a strong hand pulls me back.

"I'm not finish with you." Allan smirks.

"I don't know you like that." I laugh & walk to my next class leaving Allan there confused.