Chapter 14 "Warehouse"

Unknown
"Hurry up bitch."

Me & my partner were at this hardware store picking up supplies for our dirty work. We was gone get them bitches & anybody else that gets in our way. We were looking for blood.

"I'm coming!" She hands me the bag of supplies.

"Where's the rope?" I ask sternly.

"I don't know. Use some handcuffs." I slap her to the ground.

"Bitch did I ask for handcuffs? No! I asked for fucking rope! Rope bitch, rope!" She starts to cry.

"Pick this shit up & get in the car. We wasting time."

The entire car ride to the warehouse was quiet except for her crying. This bitch was so fucking emotional. I had to turn the radio up just cause she wanted to be a crybaby! We only had one thing in common. We wanted Alexandra dead & that's why we've lasted these few weeks together. We pull up to the warehouse & get out.

"Get the stuff & take it inside." On cue she gets the bags out of the car & heads towards the warehouse. I walk inside.

"It smells like shit in here." I say

"Well I'm sorry. There weren't any open hotels that would fit the job description." She says sarcastically.

"You know you got a smart ass mouth. Let's see how smart you are." I pull out my gun & point it at her head.

"On ya knees." I command.

"What?! No!" I quickly point the gun at the floor inches away from her feet && shoot. She jumps.

"I said on ya fucking knees." I yell. She flinches. She slowly walks towards me & gets on her knees.

"Unzip." She unzips my pants.

"I'm not sucking your dick. That's degrading." I point the gun at her head & cock it back.

"How bout now?" A tear rolls down her face.

"Go ahead." I demand. She takes me in her mouth & begins. I groan at the feeling.

"Deeper." I tell her.

"I can't." I take her hair & make her take all of me. She starts to gag but I didn't care. She's the only female I've had contact with for a while. I had to get what I needed somehow. I release while in the back of her neck. I let her go & she starts to choke on my kids. I laugh to myself.

"You better swallow them bitches cause Ian cooking." I tell her. I walk to the very back of the warehouse where the holding room was. This was where Alex would be. It was empty but not for long. I brought in a chair & sat it down in the very middle & some sedation medicine & needles. I put in a lamp & place another chair beside the other one. She walks in with rope after a few hours.

"Fix me dinner." I demand.

"There's no food. & we're running out of money."

"Tell daddy you need more."

"He's gonna stop eventually."

"Tell him you'll come home if he does. Like you need a passport & food. That type of shit."

"Yes sir." She drops her head down & walks out. She a good kid. She just fucked up in the head. She told me she'd help me get my revenge on that Alex bitch. Tracked me down & everything. She obviously wanted this as bad as I did. Sometimes I do feel bad about what happened & what I'm doing & what I'm going to do but my anger is more overwhelming than my guilt. I'm coming for her & her little boyfriend gonna help us.