Chapter 29 "Messed Up"

Alex dress is MM
Uncle Tommy
"You worthless piece of shit! I told you not to go around them until after prom." I can sense Percy cowering at my authority. He's messing up everything.

"I'm sorry boss. I just couldn't help myself." He looked down.

"I forgive you. But you gotta pay back what you lost. Since you wanna shoot shit up sit in that chair over there." He walks over to the wooden chair & sits in it. Before he can completely sit down I pull out my gun & shoot him in his right shoulder. He yelps in pain.

"Clean yourself up & get the fuck out of my office." He keeps yelling.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!!" He runs out of the room yelling in pain. This nigga needs to learn patience. Patience man..

Alex
Allan had taken me home so I could get a shower & all that then left. Am I the only person who think he been acting weird? Maybe I'm just tripping. Yea I'm tripping.

Me & Jade was gonna have a chill day after everything that's happened in the past days we needed it.. I suddenly hear the doorbell ring. I run downstairs & open the door.

"Wassup?" Jade says. I hug her & take her to my room. We was gonna watch a movie & chill & eat & all that. I turn on the movie & we sit on the floor full of snacks that's probably gonna backfire when we put on our dresses.

"Lemme see your dress." She asks as the previews show.

"Come on." I show her to my closet where the dress was standing. It was a long black dress with sequins around the breast part & the stomach was mesh like. It was beautiful.

"Daamnnnn Bestfriend. Allan gone be all over that ass in this dress." I laugh. Where's yours? She pulls out her phone & shows me.

"It's beautiful." I tell her & she smiles. We go back over to the comforters on the floor & sit.

"Jade he been acting weird... Allan." I admit to her. Something wasn't right & it was bothering me. You know how you know something is wrong & you can feel it? That's how I felt right now.

"What you mean?" She asks eating a snicker.

"He's more distant than he's been before. & whenever I try to talk he just avoids getting into the conversation. Do you think he... He could-"

"No Alex. Allan not that type of nigga."

"Maybe so. Maybe I'm just tripping." I relax & sit back & watch the movie.

Allan
I dress myself after I got that quick nut.

"We got to tell her. She just a bet Allan." She says.

"Nahh bruh. We gone do this right." I reply to her. Honestly I didn't want to tell her cause after I hurt her I won't have another chance. I wanted Alex. I just need a lil side piece that'll give it to me easy. I wanted that $350 too. Shit it's my senior year! It's time to fuck some shit up.

"After the bet. You tell her." I nodded my head & walked out of her room.