18

Dared me to handle the cold, now with me as I treat you with fire.

---------------------------------

Warning: Mature Content

When I come out of the bathroom after taking a shower, Lan Zhan was sitting on my reading a book that I gave him. Hearing the door open, he looks up at me as he keeps it aside. I smile at him and walk over to the bed. I climb on it, and sit on Lan Zhan's lap with my thighs on either side of his legs, taking him by surprise.

I wrap my arms around his neck and place my lips on his kissing him gently. I slightly pull away, still keeping my face close to his, I sensually caress his lower lip with my thumb.

He looks up into my eyes, trying to figure out what I wanted, and I answer him by connecting our lips again, starting a rather fervent kiss. Our tongues meet and they dance together. I slip my hands under the hem of Lan Zhan's t-shirt and caress his sides, lifting it up in the process. I pull away to remove it completely.

"Are you sure about this?" Lan Zhan asks.

I smirk. "You don't get to say it after teasing me like that," I reply. "Besides, aren't you?" I purr and his eyes darken.

He crashes his lips to mine, pushing his tongue into my mouth, swirling them together. I bite his lower lip, making him release a low groan and then I lick it to soothe the pain. Our hands were all over each other, caressing, grabbing what they could get a hold of, trying to get more and more of each other.

I grind our crotches together, and Lan Zhan releases a groan into my mouth with that unexpected impact. Satisfied with the response I keep at it. My moans were muffled by his mouth

At once, he grabs me by my waist and lowers me to the bed. He gets on top of me and kisses me again, making it more and more intense each second.

He pulls away and hooks his fingers on the waistband of my boxers. I lift myself up, letting him take it off.

He grazes his nails up my member, making me hiss and then slowly strokes me with his slender fingers, sending shivers down my spine. Keeping me distracted with it, he enters his finger into me.

In a while, his second finger enters, and it slightly stings. I bite my lip containing my voice in. At the third one, a painful groan escapes my mouth.

"Does it hurt?" he asks, moving away from my neck.

"It's okay, go on."

The feeling of his lips on my neck distracts me a bit from the discomfort. I grab the sheets to stop myself from groaning again.

He stops his actions at once.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Protection?"

"Nightstand. Last drawer." I reply. The little shopping I did earlier go well.

He takes off his remaining clothes and now I'm staring at him with wide eyes, with a little doubt in myself.

He prepares himself and gets on top of me again. He gently pushes himself into me, and give up controlling my voice. I'm glad that I waited till we have the house to ourselves. It did hurt, but this feeling somewhere in between pain and pleasure made me see stars.

There were whispers and moans formed by our voices and kisses that silenced them from time to time. All I knew was that I was lost in his arms and I wanted nothing but more of him.

"Did I hurt you?" he asks as we lie close to each other after our lovemaking. "We don't have to do it again if I did."

Lan Zhan... Modest as always... "Of course I liked it. And we definitely should do it again."