24

Every time you breathlessly call my name, I realize I would die with you every night.

----------------------------------

Warning: Mature Content

Truth is a matter of perception. It's a matter of what you believe in. That belief can vary between hearing from a trusted person and seeing it with your own eyes, leading it to sway within many definitions, point-of-views, and tiny shifts of perceptions.

As a result, people build their own version of the truth; a final outcome of all those perspectives and beliefs. And they rely on it, try to reason it. But, by the end of the day, it's just a perspective of the whole story.

We all know this. But knowing and doing are two different things, and the tendency of mixing those two up is inevitable.

I wish I could draw a solid full stop; but I could only wish that others will want to leave my past behind just like I do, that there will be no next time for this, that I can be on time to save people I love.

But I know one thing. I'm done running away. I'm done letting others shape my character in the way they want.

Use me to hurt the person I love? Fuck them for thinking that I'll let it happen.

"What are you thinking?" Lan Zhan asks. He was hugging me from behind and I could feel his breath on my hair.

"About what happened today... I thought you were asleep." I reply.

"No. I was-"

"Yeah, I know. You were staying still with your eyes closed. Not pretending to be asleep."

He chuckles. "Mn." He says. "Thank you, for saving me today."

"You don't let me thank you, the same goes for you, Lan Zhan."

After a while, I turn around, facing him with my face against his neck. I start kissing it starting from the base and graze my teeth against his skin when I reach his chin.

"What are you up to?" he asks. He lets out a gasp as I start sucking on his Adam's apple. I look up and kiss him sensually.

"Are you sleepy?" I ask.

"No." He replies with a smirk.

"Make love to me, Lan Zhan." I purr and I know, that's all it takes.

I spread my legs to let him get on top of me.

He kisses me and I part my lips with a sigh, letting his tongue it and passionately duel with mine. My hands were exploring his body under his t-shirt, feeling his smooth skin above the firm muscles.

He pulls away helping me remove it and uses that time to pull down my shorts. He kisses go down to my collar bone, moving up along the side of my neck. He lightly nips on my jaw with his teeth then comes back to my mouth devouring me with his tongue.

He takes my hands and holds them above my head and with his other hand, he touches my tip to lubricate his fingers before they enter me. Feeling the restrain of my movements and his fingers down there hitting a bundle of nerves simultaneously, doubles the currents that were going up my spine together with the uncontrollable sounds my mouth made.

I'm glad that Cheng is not home today, or it would've added more reasons for his silent treatment.

Still holding my arms, he enters, somewhat roughly in the way I like. He rams in, hitting my spot again and again with each slow deep thrust and my toes curl with the pleasurable electricity that spreads within my body. He pumps my member matching the rhythm of his thrusts, and my mind goes blank, getting lost in his hands.