Chapter 10

Y/n's POV

Draco and I have been fucking more than usual it's been the only thing that keeps me from thinking of Harry.

To be quite honest it's been really fun. We have sex out of nowhere. But that's what makes it exciting.

At the moment we're in my room smoking some pot to take the edge off. We do this regularly. I feel hot so I take off my clothes.

" Why is it so Fucking hot, " I inquire.

" Because I'm in here, " Draco retorts.

" Oh shut up, " I respond while smacking his arm.

Then I decide to have a little fun. I straddle his waist and start to kiss his neck. He groans and knocks his head back. I start to kiss up to his neck all the way to his lips.

We are intensely making out until I groan and grind myself on him. He chuckles and pulls back.

" Impatient are we, " He says.

I roll my eyes.

" Take off your clothes, " I say.

" Or what, " He says teasingly.

I take out my wand and mutter a spell. He was now completely naked. I start to kiss up and down his chest till I'm at his length. 

I noticed he had some pre-cum dripping. I smirk and bite my lip. I would have said something snarky but I was too horny to care.

I swirl my tongue around his tip while gliding my hands up and down his shaft as I hear him groan I moan loudly sending vibrations to where he needs me. He becomes whiny as I tease him so in a fast motion I take all his length in hollowing out my cheeks as I bob my head.

" Merlin Y/n your mouth feels so good, " He says lacing his fingers through my hair and following my motions while tugging on me every time his tip reaches the back of my throat.

As his moans and groans fill the room I can't take it anymore I need him inside me. I abruptly stop and get up. Just as he was about to cum, he looks at me enraged and unsatisfied.

" What the fuck Y/n," He yells.

I smirk and hover myself over him placing his length at my entrance. Then I shove his whole length inside me while we moan in unison

" Fuck, " I moan. 

I start to bounce on his dick while he holds my waist.

" How the fuck do you make me feel this way Y/n," he says.

I chuckle and bounce faster while swaying my hips I place my hands on his chest to keep myself steady. He starts to grab my breasts massaging them making me moan loudly.

" I love hearing how good I make you feel love, " Draco says as his hands glide up and down my body.

As I feel a familiar knot growing I start to grow tired and Draco notices. He flips me over and starts fucking me mercilessly.

"Fuck Harr- Dr-raco," I say as he pounds over and over into me.

Thankfully he didn't hear that I was about to say Harrys name. He just kept Kept his fast pace focusing on hitting my g-spot over and over again. He probably thought I was speaking gibberish since Im about to cum.

" I'm gonna cum, " He grunts

" So am I, " I moan

His hands tighten at my waist, feeling his rings dig into my skin he cums inside me. Which led me to right after.