Chapter 31

Y/n's POV

" Fuck, Hermione right there, " I say catching my breathe " A little to the left, "

" How the fuck are you so flexible? " Hermione says moving her head to look back at me " By the way, I love the view, "

" I've had a lot of practice, " I say moving my body over Hermione leaving our chests pressed against each other.

" I bet you have, " she says giggling " Next time don't be afraid to invite me, "

" Don't worry darling, " I say making eye contact with her " I will, "

Right as we were about to flick the spinner a gigantic carrot came into Hermione's dorm room making us topple and lose our position.

" What the fuck freckles I was going to win, " I say as I sit up on Hermione's waist " I'll get you next time darling, "

" You wish sunshine, " she says placing her hands on my hips while smirking up at me " I would have won, "

" Am I having one of my fantasies again? " Ron says pinching his wrist " If I am who's getting on me first? Last time it was Y/n but I can take both, "

" Like I said freckles you couldn't handle us, " I say looking at him up and down then looking back down to Hermione " Isn't that right darling, "

" That's right, " she tightens her grip on my waist while I lean down. Bringing my hands to her face and then traced the curves of her chest.

Hearing a groan from freckles I lean closer to Hermione's lips and as I feel her breath hit mine she closes her eyes and waits for me to press my lips against hers but of course, it was ruined by another person walking in the room and throwing a pair of socks at us.

" Has anyone seen a pair of socks? I think mine ran away? " Harry says looking at us " Oh hey guys whatcha doing? "

" You always gotta ruin the moment, " Hermione says exasperated and lets out a breath of air she didn't know she was holding.

" What are you talking about darling, no he didn't, " I lean down in a swift motion pressing my lips against hers while she tangles her hands in my hair. She bites my lip for entrance which I gladly gave her. We battle each other for dominance but she gave up half the way after I grabbed her breast.

She let out a little moan that sounded like music to my ears. Hearing heavy breathing from behind us and slight curses, as well as repetitive " Bloody hells" a pair of glasses, were thrown at us but our heads.

" I can't see! Someone stole my glasses, " Harry says pretending to have his hands up as if he needs guidance " I'm blind someone please help! You're not gonna leave a blind person to find his glasses by himself, are you? "

" Yes mate we are, " Ron says " Ladies please continue, "

I look back down at Hermione and see she's gone redder than carrot top has ever been " You alright darling, "

" I think I'm bisexual! " She says looking at me with astonishment " That kiss was- like how does your mouth- just- wow, "

" Wait you weren't before? " I say perplexed I thought she was always gay. " I mean I'm bisexual, "