Chapter 32

Y/n's POV

Right now Hermione and I are getting ready for the Halloween party that's in 2 hours. We've been so excited about it, I mean everyone is.

All the professors go out on certain days for a bingo night, which leaves the whole school unsupervised. The twins of course plan the parties here at Hogwarts because no one else can do any better.

Me and Hermione decided to match. She said she wanted to wear something out of her comfort zone so after numerous considerations we brought it down to one of the most basic Halloween costumes an angel and devil.

I suggested Hermione should be a sexy librarian but she said she liked this better.

I put on my silk red dress with some converse and devil horns. I of course did light makeup and curled my hair.

I'm not wearing heels I don't give a fuck if it looks better that way I'm dancing tonight and I don't want my feet hurting.

Hermione comes out of the bathroom with a halo over her head the same silk dress just in white with light make-up I did for her, curled half up half down hairstyle and white converse.

Holy fuck she looks hot

I whistle at her while saying " Well don't you look like a real angel, "

She giggles at my comment but replies with " And you look like a sexy devil, "

" Thank you, I just crawled out of the depths of hell, " I say

" I wonder what Harry and ron costumes are, " She says

" I doubt harry dressed up but im hoping Ronnie took my advice and dressed up as Ed Sheeran, " I reply

" Omg, he does look ed Sheeran, " She confesses

" I know it's the perfect costume or he could be the leprechaun I also suggested, " I state

" Let's go see then, also bring a camera just in case he did dress up as Ed Sheeran, " She pleads

" Already 2 steps ahead of you darling, I asked the twins to have people taking pictures of the party so we wouldn't have to, " I say.

She grins and locks our arms together before wishing Crookshanks a quick good night while asking him to not wait up for us and to not let the vacuum bite. (He's scared of the vacuum)

As we walk through the halls already hearing the music echoing and the walls thumping we walk through the great hall and see people from all houses dancing together in unity.

There are people in each corner either playing beer pong, smoking, eating, or doing something drastic.

But as of right now I see Cedric Diggory hanging from a chandelier they must have installed screaming "Im a vampire! I'm a vampire!"

Giggling as I hear him also yelling at me " Y/n my love, come to me?" I shake my head at him implying no so he yells back "Im better than that smelly werewolf, my dicks bigger, and cleaner, "

" Later, okay Edward, " He grins at me while continuing swinging I knew if I didn't say that he would have jumped off and probably broken something.

I examine the room to see it's filled with drug fairies. They're here to ensure everyone has a good time as well as give you more stamina so you can party longer as well lust.

They sprinkle little bits of dust all over the room so you can inhale it. But since the dust is so thin you can't even feel it land on you.

Everyone here loves these fairies some even try and take them home but they cannot be captured unless they want to be. They're very friendly and beautifully beings and almost as small as your pinky.