Chapter 30

Y/n's POV

I was sleeping peacefully with Crookshanks on my face until Hermione rolled over onto me and screamed " GET. THE. FUCK. UP, "

I of course was startled and sat right up making Crookshanks body being thrown to the edge of the bed.

" WHAT.THE. ACTUAL. FUCK. WAS. THAT. FOR? " I say screaming back at her and looking to Crookshanks making sure he's okay.

He looks a bit frazzled but this isn't the first time she's done this to us. I lightly pet him trying to calm him down as Hermione responds.

" Morning sunshine," She says sweetly while smiling innocently

" Don't sunshine me, " I say waving a finger at her "you gave me and Crookshanks a freight,"

" It was the only way to wake you guys up! " She says defensively " Besides it gets the heart pumping, "

" You little,-  " I start while moving my hand up getting ready to pounce

" Hey, hey, hey let's think about this! You love me and I love you, " She says matter a factly " You would never hurt your best friend, "

" Of course not, this is just me showing my love and gratitude I have for you, " right as I say that I tackle her into the bed using one hand to pin both of her hands above her head and using my other hand ticking her sides as I straddle her.

" Y/n! Stop! " She says through giggles " I can't breathe, "

I stop for a second looking into her eyes bringing my hand that was ticking her to softly graze her lips while whispering " Well then maybe you shouldn't have been a bad girl, " I pause but continue " If you were being good we would be doing something else in the same position, that would have you screaming my name in another way, "

Just as I said that I heard two sets of feet bursting into Hermione's dorm. (Since she is head girl she has her own dorm along with the other " heads ")

It was a half-naked Harry Potter alongside a half-naked Ron Weasley.

They both had their hair all messy while having their wands pointed up in defense. Ready to duel anything or anyone.

Harry's glasses are a bit tousled and his face red as his chest heaves up and down.

He's wearing the boxers I got him before we broke up. The print had little me's on there saying property of Y/N L/N and on the back, it says "please return if found, my owl address is The potter's household located in Godrics hollow or Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry at the Slytherin house" it had little lions with snakes to represent slytherdors.

I got them as a joke. I didn't think he would actually wear them other than the time I told him to try them on. They look cute though.

" ARE YOU TWO ALRIGHT WE HEARD SCREAMING AND-BLOODY HELL, " Ron says panting from running up the stairs.

" Well you two seem to be having a spectacular time, " Harry says sarcastically while fixing his glasses. A blush starts rising to his cheeks and I look down to his boxers and see a tent rising as hides his bulge.

Which makes sense I'm not wearing much clothing since I was sleeping. I get really hot easily so I wear less at night.

I smirk at what I created. Looking perplexed Harry follows my gaze and he places his hands over his bulge realizing he got hard watching Hermione and I.

Trying to distract himself he asks " So what were you guys doing, "

" I think we all know what they were doing mate, " Ron says smirking at Hermione and I. " Next time you have your little endeavors please invite me, "