Chapter 59 :"Suicide 🔪😫😥"

Start from the beginning

Mona speaks without wasting a second of her life , "WHat you mean ??"

I sparkled between ,i wanted to answer this . "Obvious aunty , the one who's always lying on the lounge in your room . who never cooks nor helps in any households of house .Even you don't work you are jobless!"

Mona aunty couldn't endure it ,while she walked to me and took my hand and twisted it to opposite side , i shouted in deep pain ,shona pushed her back but she did not move a bit even ,suman took hold of shona ,tight grip of her with shona and vamps grip at my hand , i tried leaving but she did not ,

Tears ran down my eyes , it was feeling of helplessness ,Mona yelled at me twisting my hand. "SO I AM OF NO WORK RIGHT !! WHO TELLING ME THE ONE WHO CANNOT HOLD SINGLE BOY ??THE ONE WHO'S PROVED CHARACTERLESS TO THIS SOCIETY . THE ONE WHO NO ONE CARES ABOUT .BETTER YOU DON'T GO MY WAY ,I WOULD BREAK YOUR HAND IF YOU DO IT TO ME AGAIN . NO BACK WORDS I WILL HEAR ANYMORE ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ."

I was faltered due to sudden twist of my hand ,but why should i cry and stop . i will keep my voice up against such domestic violence , My meghu di said "YOU ARE NOT WEAKK!YOUR STRENGTH IS JUST HIDDEN , TRUST YOUR SELF AND GIVE BACK THE SAME PAIN ." her words were ringing in my ears ,with my hole power i slapped her with my another hand , her grip over my hand was lost .

But at sudden she got up , and forced me , she dragged me towards the Black door which was hilariously locked up and even was caged by police ,after the murder of Old lady .

Swara , Suman ran behind us . I forced her to wait back but her strength was more then me , my hand was already in deep pain , i could not do anymore to thwart her . She finally opened the locks and was about to push me inside when i saw swara took hold of suman and pushed her towards me inside .

Sudden action made suman loose her control towards me and we fell behind , together . She felt behind on me ugghh huge weighted she was. And i saw the glare of door closed suddenly loudly .

Suman found herself too trapped with me , she babbled alloud . I knew swara could remove me out at any cost , but though it was horror place to stay in .

Suman :"Mumma ??? Open the door mumma ..??what the hell you did yaar? You locked me also with this dumb .. Open the doorrrrrr .."

I put my ears on door to hear Vamp arguing with swara ,

Mona :"What whatt the hell is this swara ? You pushed suman inside ?"

Swara:"Can't you see ? Yes i pushed her inside so what are you gonna do ?"

It sounded like mona tried slapping swara but she did not maje it happen.  Umm i know my strong girl she is ! I explained to myself .

Swara :"Aunty ... No no don't do this ! You were planning to trap Naina , and i made your daughter oh i mean your sweet daughter also trap with her . Wasn't this cool ?"

Mona :"Shutttttt uppp !"(yelled at swara )

Swara:"So much of noise pollution oh god ."

Mona :"Open the hell door now ! My suman has stucked in .. !"

Swara pushed the key into her point finger and rolled it in charm . Mona was fuming at any time she could burst on her .

At Chauhan Mansion~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kunal's Pov

I woke up as always early on sunday's though it was holiday to work , my eyes opened to watch my beautiful wife , But i trembled when i did not see her besides me . It was 6:30 in morning and where is she ?