CHAPTER 81-"Misunderstandings💔"

Swara's Pov

I was upset with kunal jiju's behaviour,But could not show it directly.I worked on the assigned file and gave him the presentation and required work done .

Kunal :-"This is fine but what about the meeting?"

Swara :-"I'll fix the meeting if you say"

Kunal :-"Do so! And Also you have to take responsibility of the upcoming campaign..."

Swara :-"But how can I do that ?"

Kunal :-"Why not?"

Swara :-"I can't do all this without getting promoted!"

I said Taking in all the confidence,When Kunal looked straight into my eyes with confused expression.

Kunal:-"What has happened to you swara?Don't you trust me ?"

Swara :-"I do but I have to think about my future ... I want to grow in my career."

Kunal :-"This campaign will lead you to higher positions in your future...you should not leave such opportunities!"

Swara :-"I Know but this time I can't!"

Kunal :-"See I might sound bitter but your progress in my company is not enough to get you promoted ,Your number of holidays have grown in past few months ....after all this you ask for promotion?"

Swara :-"I can't believe this are the reasons for not promoting me ,It's sad to say that I will Like to resign!*"

Kunal :-"Sure! We have many capable candidates at the door waiting for this opportunity,You can resign.."

He says and walks out the cabin like he didn't even care a bit about what he said and to whom he said this,I was in awe couldn't believe he is My Meghana Di's husband who we loved so much.

Anxiously I addressed my resignation letter and kept it with me as I would submit it tomorrow early in the morning, I walked out his cabin when I saw Meghana di walking inside the office in style .

I adore her style but should I tell her what happened?

Will she trust me over her husband?

Or am I just over thinking this whole scenerio in my mind just like I made delicious cake yesterday in my dreams ,She looked at me straight giving me a hug she smiles ear to ear as if she was happy to be back to office and working life.

Meghana :-"Shona ,So happy to be back !"

Swara :-"Welcome Back di !"

I tried smiling but couldn't do it with whole heart as I had something else going in my head ,

Meghana :-"Come on let's have a chat in my cabin ,Let's order Some good coffee and start our day .."

I followed her to her cabin,I sat opposite to her desk on the chair ,While she ordered for coffee and Kunal jiju enters to welcome Meghana di.

Kunal :-"So Look who's back !"

Meghana :-"It's feels so good to be back!"

Kunal :-"My marketing Head,I missed you..."

Meghana :-"I missed this more then you did ..."

Kunal :-"What are you assigned with ?"

Meghana :-"Umm Got call from your Personal Assistant she told me there's some new campaign I have to work on and it also includes Swara."

Kunal nods in yes ,

Meghana :-"See Kunal we both sisters are going to rock this campaign,You will be proud of us !"

Kunal :-"But swara is resigning today!"

He looks at me gives me gaze which made me little akward in front of di,I was not able to maintain eye contact with either of them this was so guilt full work ughhhh...

Took some breathe before which Meghana di reacted on this harmfully ,Now I had to explain her what happened how and why ...I hope atleast someone understands me .

Swara's Pov Ends ~~~~~~

IN RAGINI'S ROOM ~~~

Lakshya has taken day off to take Ragini for her sonography checkup,But ragini seems lost from so many days .

Lakshya :-"(Smiling )What happened to you my baby girl ?Why are you so lost ..."

Ragini :-"(Looks at him seriously )Nothing "

Lakshya :-"I have taken day off for you and our baby ,You should be happy na ?"

Ragini :-"But why?I told you two days before that take a day off but you said you have allot of work pending can't take day off blah blah ..."

Lakshya :-"(Rolls his eyes)Oh Come on Ragini ,from when you started behaving this silly ?"

Ragini :-"Am i ?" She fumes

Lakshya :-"Ofcourse yes seeing you from so many days you wanna check my phone ,my schedule where I go whom I meet ...why are you doing this ?"

Ragini :-"You are my husband lakshya,I have right to keep eye on you..."

Lakshya :-"Don't you trust me ragini?"

Ragini:-"(Takes off her eye contact )I do ! But your changed behaviour hits me hard Lakshya... You seem not interested in me anymore ."

Lakshya :-"Who said that to you idiot ?"

Ragini :-"Don't call me that okay!You are an idiot who can't give his time to your own wife ,Who waits for you at night ..."

Lakshya :-"I am in some important work ragini can't you see that ?"

Ragini :-"What's to hide then ?Lakshya tell me na which project is this ?"

Lakshya :-"Is it necessary to tell you everything?"

Ragini :-"You won't tell me but I got to know what's going on..."

Lakshya :-"Whom you are talking about ragini stop talking nonsense!"

He stands up disagreeing in anger ,Ragini stands keeping distance between them .

Ragini :-"Aditi Mishra"

Lakshya :-"Ragini....?"

Ragini :-"Don't you know her? Now stop lying that you don't because I have proofs ,You both are meeting each other from last 2/3 weeks ,I have pictures of you both hanging in cafe's."

Lakshya :-"Let me tell you about that !"

Ragini :-"No ! Not now ! If there was something you wanted to tell me you could have done that very before ...you are loosing my trust in you what's going on??"

Lakshya:-"I can explain !"

Ragini:-"I need to know...but if this is true that you are having affair with her you have to give divorce to me .

Lakshya :-"What wait you can't talk like this ,I have things to explain and clear let's sit and have a talk..."

----------------------------------------------------------
That's it for this chapter...
Full of suspense and misunderstandings ,Will see you in the next chapter soon .

Do Like ,Share and comment ❤️

Tanaya 🥂