chapter 37:"MYSTERY HERE😰😰!"

MEGHANA'S POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was mid-night ,almost 2:30 a.m I was on my bed waiting for kunal to come back home ,he was on his way back from his business trip ,I tried sleeping but sleeping alone was just not my cup of tea ... I flipped to another side of bed to find it empty , I was missing kunal allot today !at least this night allot ... I looked at watch on wall after every 2 minutes ... it was so alone night !I noticed the silent around ...

I closed my eyes trying to get asleep ,but when I was almost in deep sleep ,our room's telephone rings letting me aghast ,I shooked up and look around to see the phone ringing with loud sound ,I noticed the watch which was showing sharp 3 a.m !firstly my heart inside my chest started throbbing ,who's it at 3 ??

I thought to myself and walked down the bed ,I pinned my hairs back my ears and walked towards the phone ,which suddenly stopped ringing ,I stopped the second It stopped ,I looked at it in shock !I turned back to move on bed ,when the phone starts rining again!I turned in shock and found it ringing again !

my speed was too slow towards the phone ,I took one one step ahead trying to be aware ,I was scared now !I reached to the phone and this time it was still ringing ,I took the phone and kept in on my ears ... I was quite to hear the sound from front !I watched the silence between us quietly!

there was an loud of wind blowing from there ,steadily the sound repeats and I made the phone away from my ears ,and the wind's voice was reaching even with distance !I threw the phone away as I started hearing my name coming out of it ....

I was totally shocked.. And I was scared at heights, how's this possible... I thought it was someone doing fun with me, so I waited till the joke ends and suddenly I heard one voice,

Sweat gathered my face and I was spluttering slowly "who's it? ".....i walked out of my room to see the exact way from where the voice was coming... I turned to look back there's no one, it was dark to see no one on way to voice, I gazed at every door I pass by ..and they were closed I thought of waking someone up!

I saw naina's room and started knocking... But she wasn't opening the door,
"open door naina "finally I scoff but she didn't open it yet and finally I walk upwards where our store room is..

The voice was from there and I was too scared going inside alone, and then saw the lock which was no where, I opened the door slightly, and saw the darkness all over,
And finally I heard some voice... Which were breathe taking, they were whispers,

"Just shut up u hag ,don't even dare to open ur mouth! I will kill u! "someone said being anxious the voice was reflecting all over and to hear the another faltered voice...

"kill me anyways, u r criminal and u will be punished for ur deeds! "another says trying not to whimper more

"don't u worry about my deeds I will look for them on my own! And before anyone can even know my crimes I will clear them all! "I was hearing it from long time..

This was an clear enigma for me, who's the hell here talking at such night, and the first person is demanding on another! Who can be they??

And main thing both voice were of females, one was seeming to be fatigue and another to be in her 70'S ,but who can be it at night and at our home? And that so in store room.. I know this room consists lots of troubles and answers to all the questions which were deapthen from last many years!

I slowly remain in the corner of door to hear the voice for more, when I heard,

"Ur grand daughters already came here and they all know my presence in this oldest store room, and now i will tell them that u have been prisoned me over here after all ur crimes were seen by me! "weak voice says and my mind cogitates, what deeds which deeds?? What has the person Done and mainly who's this criminal in my store room