Chapter 1- TIT FOR TAT😾

-AT SHARMA RESIDENCE-

Amenity all over Sharma residence , It was about mornin's 7 where everyone was up already. Naina and Swara was busy working and preparing themselves for their today's meeting, While Ragini prepared light breakfast for everyone , serving everyone breakfast and tea she gave Komal ( dadi ) her regular medicines .

Confident girls were ready to face Rajput's and Confirm a great deal for kunal's company, Ragini was asked to supervise Naina and Swara. All three were apparently nervous but stood high. They got dressed stud, and walked out, ragini rushed the car to Rajput Mansion as per addressed them. They were on time. It was 8 already!

Ragini :"Huh girl's we are on time !Phewww" she sighed

Naina :"On time as always Di..." she smiled proudly

Swara :"Meeting is fixed at sharp 8:15 am, More 15 to go." said nervously

Ambling inside Huge Mansion, their jaw dropped in awe , but managed to be normal ,Googling eyes all over girls were asked to have seats in Living room of Mansion by one of the old maid , Greeted girls with chilled water which went through their thirsty throats as if they really needed that !

Time just took a leap of 15 minutes, All three assigned girls were eagerly waiting for someone to come and start the meeting, Naina being punctual was irritated by such behavior of pronounced business company owners ruling the world.

Naina :"How can one be so unpunctual? Where are this guys?"

Ragini :" Nainu , Calm down okay ! Learn dealing with such clients ."

Swara :"But this is so unfair and unprofessional di ! "

It seemed someone heard their conversations, When Ragini noticed, she zipped her mouth. One Good looking ,Handsome man Dabbles to the frame. Naina being Hostile she Looked at the man fumed, Though The men seemed happy, He rushed to Girls .

MEN :"HELLO, Ladies..." Said tonting

Ragini :"Hey ? whom you called 'Ladies '?" says confused

Men :" Umm did you mind me calling you 'Ladies'?"

Ragini :" Obviously!" says scoffing while naina and swara chuckled looking at them

Swara :" Hey! If I am not wrong, You are LAKSHYA ?"

MEN :" Guessed right ? But how ! No I mean ya , I Know I look Hot ..." says gracefully charming up trying to impress someone .

Naina :"So can we please proceed with meeting if you don't mind ?"

Ragini :"I mean ya let's please ! it's already late and we can't afford sitting here idol !"

Lakshya :" LET'S start then !"

Swara:" But we were told that Meeting will be held with Mr. KARAN !"

Lakshya :" Ya but he's busy with other stuffs so he won't be possibly attending this meeting!"

He said Smirking towards Ragini, Ragini noticed Lakshya's flirt kind of Behavior. And finally they agreed to Lakshya and proceeds with the meeting, it seemed like he knew allot about the project but his two diamond eyes were stuck on Ragini !

Naina :"So Sir can we final this deal and proceed with Agreement !"

Lakshya nodded in 'Yes' but... There was 5 seconds of long silence which he covers by clearing his throat, As if he was afraid to put his statement out!

Lakshya :" You guys need to present it again to Karan sir!"

Listening to his words girls went into dilemma, They had to attend another meeting right after they are done with these one, This itched them in frustration, He can't do that;