Chapter 82: Husband or Sister??

Swara told everything to Meghana her thoughts and points of views, Where Meghana wasn't agreeing with me just for the sake that Kunal jiju will be hurt if I resign.

Meghana :-"(Rudely)She's right Kunal why will she work over here now she will join her husband's company! Don't forget Swara this company gave you start for your carrier..."

Swara :-"Di that's not my point...Why aren't you understanding what I want to say!"

Meghana :-"I don't even want to hear anything,I can't believe that you are going to resign..."

Swara :-"(Blankly Reporting) Please Stop it ! I don't want to talk right now i am leaving from here ..."

Saying this swara lefts office angrily ,Meghana and Kunal was disappointed with Swara's behaviour and vice versa happened with swara,She came back home and started looking for Naina or Ragini who could she share this incidence with .

She found Naina and Ragini in the same room, Fortunately jumped on their space for speaking up her side of views ...

Swara :-"Are you both free ? I wanna talk something so important to you guys,It was not my fault you have to listen to me.."

Naina :-"Swara Breathe!(Makes her sit on the bed )Sit here and say what you want to !"

Ragini :-"Should I bring water for you?"

Naina :-"I think some coffee or tea ?"

Swara :-"(Shouts) Shut Up !!!!"

Ragini :-"Why are you fuming ? Just breathe ! it's okay..."

Swara :"-Ragu Di what has happened to you why you behaving like that ?"

Naina :-"Yeah ,Ragu di you look worried and disturbed "

Swara :-"She's talking rubbish"

Ragini :-"Come to the point swara what were you saying ? (Changes the topic)

Swara :-"I ... I "

Naina :-"You ...?"

Swara :-"I Resigned!!!!!!"

Ragini:-"Whattttttt????"

Naina and Ragini both look at her disturbed ,Why swara did that was the question,

Naina :-"Tell me in detail !"

Swara burps out all the pointers with heavy teary eyes ,which made her melt in arms of Naina ,Ragini Being already stressed walks out of the room and walks to her ,Where she sees Lakshya working on his laptop on the couch front of their Bed ,

Ragini walks in with confusing expressions ,Lakshya noticed her disturbance and sat beside her on the couch ,

Lakshya :"(Keeps his hand on her hand )Ragu? Why are you worried..."

Ragini :-"I am not feeling well" (Keeps hand on her womb)

Lakshya :"-Should i call the doctor ? Ragu tell me.."

Ragini :-"Who's Aditi .."

Lakshya :"- What did i say to you, Once i think that you are in the mind frame of hearing me i'll tell you, and this topic nothing to worry about ,Trust me.."

Ragini :-"I can't calm down please don't do this with me, I can't see my relation breaking in front of my eyes ."

Lakshya :"-SHHHH, Come here (Takes her into his arms)Nothing to worry about ."

Lakshya took ragini into his arms and few seconds later he found that ragini was faint already he shook her but got no response, this was the time when his heart beats raised pumping harshly, he called Naina, Swara ,dadi for help.