Chapter 47 :"Love Marriage💌💍(Part 2)

"Can you feel my love ??
  Can you feel my pain ??
  Can you feel my soul ??"

Meghana's pov ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was equally sad and happy for the reasons and situations placed in front of me ,swara was disturbed when i glared some blank expressions at her over their "Love"

But why could i even say no ??
Sanskar is good human being as well from well maintained background ,
Being oppositions in business would never interfer their love life .

I was happy for her,she sighed and hugged me when i beamed uttering "Congrats" to her !! Till then her heart and head were taking thousands of stones heaviness .

I felt better that she found my opinions in her life important ! It's not only her but all other sisters got me as their opinion giver and it felt so calm .

Thou i am going today ,leaving my sharma residence ,where still i know the reveal of black door is on await ,here some love stories are getting engaged ,dadi ,my childhood memories ....

Oh goodddd ,give me strength !

Ughhh ,finally there i and kunal were done with our packings and we heard dadi and mona aunty speaking at their peaks !!

We both left our rooms and walked down ,where we saw dadi was bashing all singh's and trying to put them down , i really hate this behavior of my own grandmother .

How well she does it ! And everytime some negative points of views about everyone ! Just slow claps for her .

Mona aunty was still stoic and trying to place her statements woth her class and gentleness , sanskar and swara standing besides ,they already knew that dadi is not going to say "YES " for their marriage !

I saw naina and ragini standing behind dadi and trying to co operate with mona ,karan and lakshya trying to fathom dadi ,oh no!

I need to jump into this !

I yelled asserting at dadi and mona aunty "Stop ittttttt !"

Dadi :" Tell this women to get out of my house now !!" fuming in anger

Mona aunty :"Tell your grandma to speak with her sense !" she explained pointing her ,when i finally had to yell

Me :" Stop it dadi ,just stop it ,Dadi please ,stop sneering like this !! It does not suit you or at your age . I dont know why you become so wild for such small reasons ? But now it's enough !" i show my palm to dadi ,where she shuts her half open mouth .

Mona :"Thank god ,meghana you came !"

Lakshya :"You were needed !" he sighs

Kunal :" Dadi ,stay calm !" fathoms her ,ragini and naina catched her through her arms and made her sit on sofa chair ,she was breathing hard ,ragini gave her water and naina gave her pump .

Me :"Swara sanskar ! Today i ! The eldest daughter of Sharma's . I agree for your marriage . No worries and need to permit from anyone else . You both are free and matured to take wise decisions . "when i said this dadi's anger was on another level .

Dadi :"How you dare to take this decisions meghana ! This is my responsiblity and i m still alive to take my granddaughters life's decisions ! And i will never agree with this marriage . If swara wants me to be his grandmom then she won't ever do this marriage ,if not then i m dead for you . You both can do what you want !"this made everyone stubbed and numb, not expected that she would reach such level for not agreeging.

Swara:"Dadi ,no please ,don't say all this please !" she on knees on her lap ,with joint hands pleeding her ,tears running out her eyes . Sanskar was totally helpless.

Mona :"See dadiji ,I dont know why you reaching such low level for your own granddaughter ,but i am ready to accept her forever ! Swara if you really love sanskar come with us now .Or else sanskar won't ever be your dear ,think !"

Again one deal in front of swara, i was surely knowing leaving dadi was very very big decision for swara ,after our parents she was one who grew us up ,we respect her and love her as we do to no one !

Even i was helpess now for swara ,she had to be that keen about her decision now,but without dadi allowing her ,sanskar wont ever get married to her .

Sanskar :"Mom ,dadi ,don't make swara so helpless for her ownself now ,i want dadi to allow us for our marriage !"his kindness and calmness was what won some of our hearts

Swara :"I love sanskar dadi ,i cant live without him ! This is my love dadi ,please don't do this to me . I won't ever forgive myself for this decision of my life !"pleading dadi was toughtest thing ever took place ,she did not step back, nor sanskar was ready to leave . That's what it proved ,their love was so truee for each other .

I noticed their efforts . But now they have to handle it on their own ,

Ragini :"Dadi ,you want swara to be with someone who can take care of her right ,what's less in sanskar thenn?? He cares for her ,swara will be happy with him ,and importantly he loves her so much that see still he is here for her ! " one stand was too much needed and ragini did it well , more obeisance for her .

Lakshya :"And we all are there for her ,we promise that she wont ever face any problem !" i love this duo ,always there . I glare turned to nairan ,who were actually scared to say something ,already their love was not accepted and if they say anything then swara wont ever be accepted too.

Mona :"Dadiji think about it ! Please ,leave your ego ,your attitude and your rituals away for ur swara ,think about her happiness and her happiness is my sanskar !"patting on sanskar's back she stated with confidence ,dadi was quite still

No words ,no expressions ,nothing .......

Dadi :"So when are you all fixing engagement date ??"

This statement made shock as well over joy happiness among all ,swara bursted in tears ,embraced into dadi's arms.sanskar finally had that ear to ear smile .

Lakshya ,karan and sanskar trio hugged tightly ,all were happy ,kunal hugged all other boys and finally congratulates swara and sanskar the "To Be Engaged duo "

Hahahahahhaha !!!

Kunal :"Swara and sanskar Ummm..'Swasan ' how's it ?? Hahaha ,congratulations so happy for you both ! Keep shining guys !"

So it was tooo amazing kunal invented the duo name togehter as "Swasan " it was cute .

Mona :"Dadi i am sorry ! For whatever i said . "

Dadi :" It's okay !" she threw normal smile . She knew that this is what it hasto be like . Together ! They meant to be like .

Finally i and swara hugged , she thanked me for my stand , and it was moment when finally swara and sankar had hug !

-----------------------------------------------------------

Huh ,finally their marriage is permited 😁
#swasan in love ❤

Do you all think it's going to be that easy ??
I don't think so but yes ,to know it keep reading and supporting as you all always do !

Meet you all soon
XOXO
Tanaya