Chapter 66 :"YOUR NO MORE ENEMY 😊💌"

Hey Naina ,

    I know .. I have been an horrible Bitch to you and your life . But can it be more worst then mine ? See my deeds ,I did to you the worst and god's giving me the worstest pain .

  Can i ask for anything moree ? Damnn i have already left and set out on new journey of life . Might i meet you again ever my first thing to you will be Appologizing .

  On serious note ,I Was not lousy ,I was not coward ,I was not cruel ,it was my insecurity and Obssesiveness. For my Love ..which i am today leaving back here for you !!

    Yess Naina .. I don't know i will be blessed with baby boy/girl ,but i want you to accept it and Take responsiblity of my kid . I have troubled you allot ,but i swear i never wanted this day to happen .

   Once whom i hated ,today i am offering this responsiblity of my love to you . My Husband and my kid , Naina it's your's now . I had that attitude and ego where i crossed limits to Make Karan Mine .. But i was wrong and i have learned that "Nothing's your's ..Everyone has to leave and live with or without anyone ."

Huh I know you are shocked and equally Not galling ,But this is reality and i have accepted it already . Today's is mine and Tomorrow is your's my girl ... It's yours ..

  Everytime i used to pull you down but you stood up always like fighter ,and i want you to keep that big heart again and Accept my family . Accept my Love ,Accepy my kid that innocent baby who has nothing to do with us being Enemies .

  Before being Hostile and Filthy with you ,it's my karma paying me back ! Today with broad smile i am giving you my Karan and my kid . Whom you love immensly i know ,you might had tried hiding but your love and care towards karan is Infinite .. Might be Even moree then How much i Loved him !

  Actually ,wanted to say lastly that .. Think that i am wrong ,Richa was wrong always but don't drop or leave my love or kid for My atrocity .Please accede it !!

I Beg you ....

I don't know what you are thinking now,Or what you will be doing but i will be watching you all through that shining star ,Don't ever forget me please.

I know i have done nothing to be in your memories ,but Tho *chuckles*

I am groaning in pain and it's real ,I cannot be alive and i don't want to be ,Because i don't want my kid to be under my dark negative shadow . But i am glad it will be under you ,And i want my baby to be like you .

Sportsperson,Fighter ,Strong person with kind soul *Beams*

Handling all My love ,Care and motherhoodness to you dea,Now it's all your's!

Hope to meet you all in next life soon ,And Love for all the family ,Rajput's & Sharma's ... And don't worry my daddy won't harass you for anything .

Take caree

Love ,Blessings ✨

Your No more enemy
           RICHA 😊