Chapter 52 :"Arguement 🤐"

"Your strong bonds would always take you towards right and make you win ,No matter how much struggle it takes !"-Tanaya 😊

Naina's pov ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes felt sunrise ,and who was it ....

Aayeeeee ragu !

I yelled at her , "How you dare enter inside ?"

Ragini :"How you forgot to lock your room chickoo ?"

Okayy whatt !! Wait i forgot to lock my room , my jaw felt down , i mean how is this possible my room's door never stays unlock . And how is this possible ??

I looked at her confusingly...

Ragini :"Come on chickkoo !Don't think more ,get your brush ,and listen . " she sits on my bed ,besides me ,cupping my face she uttered

Ragini :"I am going back home ! So Now you take care , and all the weird things happening in this house ,please be aware of it ."

I gazed at her and remebered what i saw yesterday ,i wanted to tell her before i could my eyes felt on one shadow which was on floor coming from someone standing outside my door .

I swell inside. Took breathe and made di's mouth shut and showed her the shadow and we walked tip toeing to the door and i found who was it ..

The foolish ,idiot ...

Ragini :"Suman ! You .... What were you doing here ?? And for what you are doing this ?"

Me :"Overhearing us di , suman why were you even doing this ?"

Suman's face felt pale and same as if she was caught by us overhearing our conversations . She was in total aghast ,

Suman :"Um . No . What. I .. I ... I . "

Ragini :"What i i ? Say what were you doing and why were your overhearing us Suman ?"

Suman:"(swallos salaiva) i i was passing by here and you all caught me!"

Me :"Caught you ! Excuse me ."

Suman :"i mean ,i mean ,you all saw me hearing your conversations ."

Ragini :"Are you sure ? And you were not the one who broke the vas on the altar of our floor ?were you the one?"

Suman yet looks tensed and shocked ,found she was sweating hard ,

Me:"Suman why are you even sweating ? You did not do it right ?"

Suman :"No .. Ya i mean ,no i did not do anything why you both are pinning at me like this ?"

Ragini :"Even if we are pinning but why are you sweating and stammering ?if you were not the one then be confident right !"

Before anyone could say anything dadi walks to the frame ,with ganga dadi and Roma . Dadi disturbed us in between saying

Dadi :"What's chaos is going on ?"

Suman :"See .. Grandma ,your granddaughters are blaming me !"

she walked immediately to her mom like kid complaining , she can't fight on her own . Always needs to support her .

Huh !!!

We looked at dadi ,while dadi was speaking ,

Dadi :"Naina ! Ragini .. What's this going ? Why are you and for what are you blaming suman ?"

Me :" Dadi , suman was overhearing our conversations ! Quitely from out my room ."

Ragini :"And that's not at all good manners to overhear someone's conversation like this . "