Chapter 71:"Where is Naina?🥺"

Naina and Sanskar were on the way,But Swara ,dadi were concerned and Dadi was angry .swara dialed Naina but her cell was Dead ,She was scared and Worried . In that Tense she calls Ragini to check whether she left For Home or not yet ?

Swara :"(Worrying)Di !Where is Chickoo?"

Ragini :"What?Isn't she home yet?"

Swara :"No di that's why I called you to check on ,Dadi is fuming look at the time it's 11:30 and more."

Ragini :"Omg ! But sanskar was going to drop her i think he's too not back home."

Swara :"Where are they both ?"

Ragini :"Umm Call Sanskar and check ,Let me also know ."

Swara :"Okay Di !"

She cuts the call and dials Sanskar ,

Sanskar :"Hello??"

Swara :"Where are you Sanskar ?And where is Chickoo ?"

Sanskar :"We are on our way to Sharma Residence don't worry ."

Swara :"But why so late ?and where is chickoo's phone it's not available!"

Naina takes the call from sanskar .

Naina :"Shona,Sorry my phone is dead yaar ,Forgot to charge it in the morning."

Swara :"You guys come back will talk later ."

After cutting the call ,Swara Tells Dadi to go and sleep they are on the way ,But she refuses and waits for her to come back. For sure she won't sleep without spilling something in anger to Naina.

They Reached Sharma Residence around 11:50 ,Where dadi and Swara were waiting impatiently .

Dadi :"Here she is!What's the time? You wear Watch right ?Where were you ? And why so late ?"

Swara :"Dadi she looks tired ,Let her Drink water atleast !"

Naina :"Dadi ,I am sorry !This won't happen again ."

Dadi :"But where were you?Returning back so late !What's this going on!Have you lost your mind ?"

Sanskar sees the questionnaire that were just bombarded towards Naina and Speaks out for her .

Sanskar:"Dadi she was with me!We were returning back from home while my car's tire got punctured in middle of Forest .And there were no one for help .Very difficulty we got one mechanic and we are here."

Dadi :"Very Bad this is ,At this time with a Boy ."

Swara :"Dadi !Please he is my fiance you can't point him like this,And Naina and Sanskar are very good Friends . They are Like brother and sister . How can you even blame them like that ?"

Naina :"I am sorry that's my fault. Sanskar thankyou for dropping me back . Swara I am sorry I did not mean anything like what dadi says you know that right ?"

Swara:"Chickoo what rubbish ??I trust you ,You can't ever do that to me .please don't be sorry . You have not done anything wrong."

Naina runs to her room with her purse ,Not looking here and there ,Three Vampires saw her behaving like this ,They had clue that something was wrong until that she does not react or run away .

Swara looks at Sanskar and Dadi leaves the frame ,Sanskar asked swara to come out with him ,They sat in the car and Firstly he told her Whatever happened at Singh Mansion then what took place in car and The further story continues .