Chapter 56 :"Pregnant🙍😨"

"Revenge is not solution , it's just way to prove your attitude"

Richa's Pov ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was so happyyyyyy ....

Can't even tell , today i got the best news of my life ,specially karan is glowing with "Good Newz"

Today we were going to marry each other very secretly ,not being too social and getting guests included . Karan was going to talk with his mom and family about me and our good news .

I asked karan sitting on soft chair my daddy gifted me after knowing ,

Me :"Hey baby ! This chair seems so soft . My body feels so comfy !"

Karan :"And i have already ordered for the softest cusions and bedsheets for you . "

Me :"Aww . And please stay with me all time , already you don't allow me going out of this room and we are staying here secretly ."

Karan :"Ri , for little more time ,then this house will be all your's . "

Me :"Karru!! I Love You ."

Karan :"I Love you so much ! And thankyou for giving me such precious gift for life .can't be thankful enough ."

Me :"It's our gift ! And i am glad that will be together for lifetime ."

Karan :"But Ri , I am so guilty ! So much ."

Me :"For whattt ??"

I asked being tensed. Why was he feeling guilty and about whatt ??

ME :"Don't tell me you are guilty for that downmarket Naina?"

His face expressions changed , he sat near me and kept his head on my lap , i carressed his hairs slowly .

Karan :"Baby! I spended allot of time with that girl , and she is not bad !She is really good hearted gurl . You have wrong points of views for her . Trust me  ."

Wtf is he even speaking ,how he dares to speak about her good in front of me?? And the hell she is good at all . She tried stealing my love from me .

Me :"Stop it karan ! How you dare to talk about her to me ?? She is the one who stealed my love . Karan that girl was stealing you from me ."

Karan :"It's truee ! Trust me . We should appologize her for all this cheap game we played with her. Being girl this would be so breaking for her you are girl think her side also ."

What ?? Appologize ,we should appologize her i mean whyyy ???

Me :"Karan whyy should we appologize to her and for what ?are you feeling soft hearted for her ? Karan this is really not needed . "

Karan :"Richa ! We were wrong . Behaving like this with anygirl is wrong and firstly i was wrong ,i should habe denied your wish . This wouldn't had happen . "

Me :"Oh no ?? Now you mean i was wrong ?karan are you in sense i did it all for our relation ."

Karan :"It's late now ! We should sleep now. "

He took me to another side of bed and made me sleep giving bedsheet ,he turned lights off , and he did not sleep which made me more tensed that why was he feeling so bad and for what ?

Me :"Aren't you sleeping ?"

Karan :"i will ! I have to complete some imp work then i will sleep ."