chapter 14:" ragini be engaged 🙂 !!"

New update is here ....
And on major request of @nairan_,the new update is here ...
so hope u all will enjoy and keep reading an supporting !!

-----------------------------------------------------------

In sharma house, including every maid were preparing the house for pooja, this was great indeed, bcoz it feels so nice when everyone in family r together and striving for making something better!!

Everyone was stared up with some specific work, as
Lakshya and ragini -preparing 10 dishes of arti!
Swara and sanskar -make flower decorations all around Sharma mansion and
Meghana will be looking after lightings and all things prepared for Prasad
And nairan were out as naina was told to prepare specially for pooja!!

Nairan were out, naina was forcing Karan to go inside as it was too hot and sunny day!!
But Karan said "if he will go inside then she also has to come with him! "

Naina :"u r taking it too seriously! "

Karan :"naina u r not at all able to stand and u r telling me to go inside and sit down of air and here u will struggle with all this

Karan :"naina u r not at all able to stand and u r telling me to go inside and sit down of air and here u will struggle with all this...? How can even u dare saying this? "

Naina :"u will not listen to me na? "

Karan :"noooo.... This time will not listen to u! "

Naina :"okay boss, stand here...! "

Karan opens his umbrella and stands behind naina... Naina was feeling better now, she was almost standing continuously in sun..! It was already afternoon with tight sun rays!!

Karan :"naina r u tired?? "

Naina looks at Karan where Karan was very much tired standing like this... She smirks looking at him, and nods in no!

Naina :"I told u na, that go and sit inside this is difficult to stand here like this! "

When Karan sees naina's sweat he takes her duppatta's point and pushes off the sweat, naina was shocked but then both blushes, and Karan asks her to take rest for few minutes  and then be back here!

There ragini and swara comes out with dishes of food and asks them both to have something and take rest as dadi has gone to Mandir for look the decoration there!!

Ragini :"Chickoo, Karan u all have food first now aur phir take some rest and then get back to work! "

Swara :"Chickoo I have brought medicines of urs, take them on time! "

Naina :"why u both took trouble of coming? "

Karan :"ya.. I mean I was coming inside to take our food! "

Swara :"ha, sahi hai jiju, ab Humain koun puchega?sahi na Chickoo? "

Naina :"dramebaaz, shona...! "