Chapter forty one : Mount Hakobe (part 2)

Start from the beginning

Natsu raised his eyebrows smirking and cupped his ear "sorry what was that last one I didn't hear you right?"

Lucy groaned "the picture of you, me and Happy."

Natsu grinned and folded his arms proudly.

"What about you at you and Happy's house?" Lucy asked.

Natsu rocked forwards and backwards a bit before saying "could I take my whole board on my wall with the jobs?"

Lucy nodded "yeah I'd say that counts."

"That, umm the picture of the guild when we were kids... and oh the scrapbook you made me!" Natsu said.

Lucy smiled "thank you, I'm glad you like it."

"I love it." He said smiling.

Lucy nodded "okay I'll ask. If you could have another wizard power from anyone we know what would you want?"

Natsu asked "would we still have our usual powers?"

Lucy nodded.

"Hmmm, maybe Laxus? His power is awesome." Natsu grinned evilly "can you imagine what it would be like together? I mean it is kind of but then with other moves?!" He rubbed his hands together.

Lucy looked away and mumbled "jeez it's all about strength..."

Natsu asked "what about you?"

She shrugged "hm. Maybe Cana's magic I couldn't see myself with something like requip or takeover." 

Lucy and Natsu went into imagination land thinking about what Lucy would look like using Satan Soul. Both reactions were different. Lucy looked horrified at her hair sticking up and looking terrifying. Whereas Natsu was thinking Lucy would look pretty hot as Satan Soul. He didn't say anything though because he knew she would slap him.

Lucy then breathed out "my head feels fine now, thankfully. Thanks again Natsu."

"What are friends for?" 

What are friends for.

Lucy sucked in a breath. Did he just say friends? He did say friends there was no mistaking, was it not a date? Lucy stood up "well maybe we should go-"

Natsu looked horrified "I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that Luce."

Lucy shook her head and looked away "let's just go."

"No wait I didn't mean to say that!" Natsu said.

Lucy spun around to face Natsu "really? Are you sure? We seem to be on a different page, because you think we are friends and I know we are but I just... I thought... I thought it was something more than that. But it seems not."

Natsu shook his head "I'm sorry it's just cause I'm so used to saying it! I've never had a girlfriend or liked a girl so I don't know what to do."

Lucy looked at him "you've never had a girlfriend?"

"No?"

Lucy gaped "seriously?"

He nodded "yeah. Now listen, I didn't mean that. I want you to-" He paused and breathed out "I want you to be my girlfriend?"

Lucy stepped forward and her frown turned up and she smiled. Lucy put her hand on his shoulder and leaned in kissing his cheek "I would love to be your girlfriend."

Natsu grinned and his cheeks went a delicate red. "So we're a couple?"

Lucy nodded "I guess so?"