"Milana enough. You should leave." Camila finally spoke up.

"Why should I leave sweetie ? This is supposed to be my home. This bitch is the problem. You shouldn't be here." She spoke in a very heavy accent. Though I understood her english. She should still probably stick to italian.

I was confused more than anything. Milana ? Who the hell is she ? She doesn't even know me why am I her problem?

"You think you have him now? Trust me Dario will never love you. He will get tired of you and when he does he knows exactly where to find me."

Just then Dario appeared from his office

"Perché cazzo sei ancora qui?" (Why the fuck are you still here)He growled.

"Don't worry baby I just ran into your play thing but I'll be taking my leave now. See you soon." She said with a smirk. I watched as she walked away making sure she swung her hips probably for Dario. Pathetic.

I turned on my heel about to go upstairs when Dario called out my name. I stopped in my tracks still with my back facing him.

"Come in here." He spoke.

I glanced at Camila and she gave me a soft smile and mouthed see you later. I rolled my eyes and walked right pass Dario and into his office.

I didn't get far because he grabbed my hand and pulled me flush to his chest. I tried to get out of his hold but he wouldn't let me go.

"Smettila"(Stop that) he warned and I stopped immediately.

"What is your problem?" He asked. I didn't answer. I kept my gaze on the floor.

"I asked you a question Kiara." He said now with a firm grip on my chin as I looked directly at him.

"The least you could do is keep your bitches on a leash Dario." I spat shoving him hard in the chest. This time he stumbled back a bit but yanked me right back slamming me on the wall.

"ENOUGH." He boomed.

"I asked you to treat me like a wife just a few days ago and you already have one of your hoes disrespecting me a few days before the wedding."

"She is not one of them. I haven't slept with her in months."

"That makes it so much better, right ? You really disgust me Dario."

"What are you jealous?" He had the nerve to ask.

"Far from it."

"Then why does she bother you that much?" He raised a brow.

"I already lost my freedom, I'm not going to allow you to take away my dignity too. You won't have your other women in this house disrespecting me for no damn reason. In fact I would appreciate it if you didn't have them here at all."