15

Another update? Why not? 😌

Dario

I blasted my seed inside her for the third time this morning before pulling out and collapsing near her on the bed.

"You need to start pulling out Dario" she spoke once she caught her breath.

"Don't upset me Kiara." She mentioned it once before surely she should have learnt her lesson. I can do what I want with what's mine and everything that is her is mine. There's no reason for me to pull out or use condoms. In fact now that I think about it I'm surprised she hasn't turned up pregnant yet the way we fucc. God must've be on her side because surely she isn't stupid enough to take contraceptives behind my back.

"Dario what happened the night of the ball?" She changed the subject.

"We were attacked that's all you need to know."

"Anybody died?"

"Ofcourse people died Kiara. You think anyone expected a shooting at one of the biggest and most secured balls of the year?"

"So what about the people who died?"

"Like you said they died, that's it. I'm not discussing the matter with you so enough with this." I ended it there.

"Whatever.." she mumbled.

"There's nothing wrong with my hearing babygirl, I'll make sure to slap the attitude out of you completely." I warned.

She got out of bed and grabbed a towel throwing it around her neck.

"I'm going out" she said.

"Mi stai chiedendo o me lo stai dicendo?"(Are you asking me or are you telling me?)

(Are you asking me or are you telling me?)

She stopped in her tracks and I saw her body tremble for a few seconds. My babygirl was growing upset. I noticed that was a habit. When she gets upset her body trembles slightly sometimes. I chuckled.

"I asked you a question Kiara."

"Dario."

"Rispondetemi!(answer me) I boomed.

"I'm asking.."

"Quindi puoi chiedere correttamente, giusto?(so you can ask correctly, right?)

"Dar-"

"Mostra rispetto e guardami!(show respect and look at me!)

She slowly turned to face me and it took her a couple more seconds before she actually raised her gaze from the floor.

"May I-"

"In italiano babygirl"(In italian babygirl)

"Posso uscire Dario?" (Can I go out Dario)

"Finché perdi l'atteggiamento ti permetterò di andare ovunque"(As long as you lose the attitude, I will allow you to go anywhere)

She sighed then nodded before making her way into the bathroom.