43

I just wrote like 7 chapters within the last week and I'm beginning to see the light at the end of this tunnel

I just wrote like 7 chapters within the last week and I'm beginning to see the light at the end of this tunnel. I'm feeling super accomplished and relieved rn. Enjoy the chapter guys🖤

Kiara

I was drunk and drinking. DRUNK AND DRINKING. That's never a good combination. Camilla went on the dance floor with that pretty lady earlier. I kept a good eye on them at first and she looked at ease. I know she and her wife been going through a rough patch so I understand how relieved she must have felt dancing in the club. Unfortunately I lost sight of them a little while now. It was fine though she knows where to find me. I struggled to my feet feeling the urgent need to use the restroom again and quickly rushed to ease my bladder.

When I was done I washed my face, thankful that my makeup was waterproof. I exited the restroom and nearly began walking to make my way back when two men in black suits walked passed me with quick steps practically dragging a crying woman with them. My heart skipped a beat at the sight of them initially thinking that they were of Dario's men but they never even glanced my way. It's like they didn't even see me.  Unfortunately drunk me always makes dumb decisions and to prove it I found myself trailing them towards the end of a dark hall. I knew which room they entered but I stayed behind for two reasons. One being I was trying to talk myself into turning around like I hadn't seen a thing and two I was waiting for the perfect time to move hopeful that the first step I took in that direction was not the moment they emerge from the room.

Drunk girls are the bravest though, At least that's what I've heard. It would explain why I made my way to the room they entered. Luckily for me the door was ajar. I peeped through it and noticed the girl on her knees looking petrified. From where I stood I could literally see her form trembling.  What kind of messed up situation was this? I saw one of the men pull out a gun and without a single word he shot her right in the forehead before I even saw it coming. A squeal escaped my lips and I quickly covered my mouth hoping that they did not hear me but when I saw the other man look in my direction I knew I wasn't that lucky. I turned on my heal ready to bolt out of here when I slammed right into a chest.

"Non è carino origliare, gattina."
(It's not nice to eavesdrop, kitten.) My heart rate quickened for two reasons. One being that I had obviously been caught and the second due to the intoxicating scent that invaded my nostrils. It smelt like the perfect mixture of heaven and hell.

"Devo dire che sei incantevole stasera."
(I have to say you look lovely tonight.) The voice breathed on my neck sending chills through my body.

I should be running for the hills right now so tell me why can't I move. He's not even holding onto me yet, I'm frozen.

"Dimmi cosa ci fai in un posto come questo Kiara?"
(Tell me what are you doing in a place like this Kiara?) I immediately tensed up. It's like I just registered the voice. How could I not recognize him before. I should have picked up on the nickname. His hand held my waist and my breath hitched as he brought me even closer to his body. Now my butt was sitting right on his hard on. I swear this position could not get any more awkward. My face was probably as red as a tomato right now.