Chapter 21: Blame It On His Acting Skills...

Start from the beginning

"What was that for?" He asked with a smile on his face and panting. I sat on his lap, still facing him and my hands fell down to his jumping chest, where I could feel his strong and fast heart-beat. "I mean," He said, trying to fix it with one of his irresistible smirks. "I don't mind. But I would like to know what got you so happy all of a sudden."

"Well... we're almost done filming." I said and Ian's face became serious again. A brought his face back up with my finger below his chin. "But Megan needs closure." I said matter of factually. His face light up with curiosity.

"So... a third episode is in order?" He asked.

"We still don't know if it will be as much scenes as the others but... I'm on hold." I said, using Julie's words.

"Good enough for me." He said while bringing his face to mine, connecting our lips together. He smiled into the kiss, understanding the fact that we still had some more time to enjoy together.

-x-

After break, we were shooting some minor scenes of close-ups or face-shots so we were all just hanging out on the sets while some of them worked. When they were done, they came back and another group went to shot and so on.

Right now, Paul, Kat, Alex, Candace, Ian and I were chatting on the Salvatore living room set, since the rest were somewhere else shooting. Candace started making a behind the scenes video with her phone.

"Ladies and gentlemen," she said to her phone. "have you ever wondered, what does the cast of The Vampire Diaries do to entertain themselves on set? Well," she said very elegantly and flipped the phone over to us, where I was teaching Paul how to do the cup song trick without a cup. "if you have, here's your answer."

I was sitting on one of the couches in front of a coffee table and Paul was sitting on the floor, facing me beside Alex, who was helping me teach him the technique. I did it once and Paul tried to repeat it afterwards. After his epic fail I was doing it step by step, with him repeating my every move. After that I did it all without stoping and then it was his turn. He started doing it but failed mid way and got frustrated.

"But it's the cup song! Where's the cup!?" He asked in frustration making us all laugh.

"You don't need one for this version!" I responded as loud as he spoke before.

"It doesn't make sense!!" He said with more frustration which made us all explode with laughter. Alex got up from her spot and stood behind Paul, taking his hands on hers and guiding them through the steps at normal speed. I joined him and we finished together. Once it was done everyone started cheering like we were watching a game and our favorite team won. We started laughing like crazy and Alex spoke to the camera in between laughs.

"It's like helping a baby to walk!" She said over the laughs.

The laughter died down a bit and Candace spoke to Ian.

"Your turn!" She said. At those words, Ian's smile turned into a face that said 'are you crazy?' and he simply said 'hell no!' while making it look like he was going to leave which made us all join together in laughter again.

Candace finished the video as Nina walked to us.

"Guys! Halloween is coming up and Julie said something about a party." She said taking a seat beside Candace. Alex looked more excited than the rest. She clapped her hands together and got everyone's attention.

"Oh great!" She said. "Then we could have a double party?"

"Double party? For what?" Paul asked her.

"Veronica's birthday. Duh." She said like it was the most obvious thing. "Didn't she told you guys?"

Then all eyes were on me as if asking for an explanation.