Chapter 17: Just Good Friends...

After the panel, we did a small photo-shoot. All the actors on a white background just goofing around. They told us to have fun, so we did.

On one of the pictures, Ian was kissing my cheek while Paul was kissing my other cheek and I made a confused face while the rest of the actors were laughing around us. On another picture, Kat and I went behind Ian and popped our heads from behind his shoulders and he made a surprised face. We took a group picture in which Ian had his arm around my shoulders and I was laughing. I've always hated how I look when I laugh but with him, it was inevitable.

After the photo-shot, Ian, Paul and I were hanging out on Ian's dressing room on the convention center. They were sitting at the couch while I was sitting on the floor, in front of the coffee table, facing them. We shared some laughs and Ian would spare me a look and a smirk from time to time and I would just ignore it and give him a look that told him to stop.

Paul noticed our wordless conversation and commented on something relatable.

"My god...why are you guys not dating yet?" He asked. Ian and I looked at him, then at each other and started laughing. "I'm serious! Like, you already look all lovey-dovely all over her," he said to Ian and motioned to me. "you look all shy and giggly about it," he said directly to me. "You have those eye conversations" he said while giving a look to the both of us and pointing from him to me. "that nobody understands. It's just a manner of time." He concluded his speech and Ian and I looked at each other. Ian quickly understood my look and said something to not get our selfs caught.

"But I could do that with anyone. And besides...we're just good friends." He said.

"Just good friends?" Paul asked.

"Just good friends." Said Ian. I started to feel like he wasn't believing it.

"Just good friends. He said it. You heard it." I said a bit nervous. But I hid it well with a shrug of my shoulder. "Friends." And that ended the subject. Thank God.

"But what about you, Paulie." Ian said. "Is there any especial lady?"

"Nah. I find my type extremely hard to find." He said and my phone started ringing from the coffee table. The boys looked at my phone and saw Alex's picture and so did I. I took my phone and went to answer to the other side of the room. "Well that looks like my type." Said Paul when he saw a beautiful picture of Alex that I'm sure she is still thanking me for taking up to this day.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Oh my god! We haven't spoken in forever." She said and I laughed. "We need to catch up. I've seen some more pictures of a certain somebody with another certain somebody..." She said.

"And I'll gladly tell you all about it but it'll be better if I call you when I'm at the hotel, yeah?" I answered, not wanting to talk about my secret relationship in front of my secret relationship parter and his best friend, who doesn't knows about my secret relationship.

"Or... you could just drop the bombshell tomorrow. When I'm in Georgia." She said. Speaking about dropping bombshells, she just dropped one on me.

"Are you for real?" I asked full of excitement and I'm sure the guys turned to look at me.

"Of course! I got a break from college and what better way to spend it than in Georgia? With all those celebrities?" She said.

"And your best friend but that's not important or anything." I said sarcastically.

"See? You get me." She said and we laughed. She told me she would text me the address of her hotel so I can visit her when she gets there.

I finished the call and looked at the boys, who were still looking at me.