Chapter 3: What I've Been Missing...

It's save to say that I went straight to start packing my stuff. I just could not wait. I'll be traveling from California, to Georgia, where they film. Alex entered the room asking why was I moving out. That reminded me I didn't told her so when I did told her I win, she went full on crazy. She was reading all the messages I was receiving from every social network. I even gained a few followers for some reason.

I kinda blacked everything out after a while but I could make out a couple things she was saying. She said every comment or message in a different voice.

"Omg! You are so lucky!" "I can't even!" "Take me with you!!" "Lucky bitch- we can ignore that one" she said the last part with her normal voice. She was laying on my bed with my suitcase by her side as I filled it with clothes. I laughed a little as I folded a couple of shirts for my trip.

"Girl, why are you packing? You don't leave 'till like, another week"she asked as I jumped over her to the other side of the bed like a maniac to get to the closet so I can get more clothes.

"Here's the thing. For some unexplainable reason, me, out of all the thousands and thousands of people, got selected. And I don't wanna give'em the time to regret that decision. So, at this moment in time, I've decided not to mess with the world's balance and just go with the flow." I always felt the need to express myself with some unnecessary rant.

"Well I guess... You wouldn't want to mess with the world's balance..." She said thoughtfully. When I was done, I sipped my bag.

"That's about all I can pack without running out of clothes in a week" I had to leave out like half of the stuff I need to the trip because I still needed them at home on the normal daily base.

"Yeah" Alex said "Don't wanna mess with the laundry's balance either" she said sarcastically. I threw a pillow at her right before she ran out of my room.

The next day I got an email from one of the writers. They sent me a small congratulation message, my plane tickets and my reservation to the hotel I was gonna be staying in. They were so nice, they even sent me a picture of the whole cast holding a banner that said 'Can't wait to meet you'

Of course, I had to take a few days off from work. That was a highlight of what I like to call 'the waiting week'. I talked to my aunt, she said it was okay for me to take a month. I also notified Miranda that I wouldn't be going to practice and I called the band as well.

A couple of days later, it was time to go.

I woke up earlier than usual so I can catch my flight. Alex was almost in tears when it was time to say goodbye. She made me promise her I would call her as often as I can and to take lots of pictures. The pictures, I have covered. Before I left, I grabbed my professional camera and made sure it had no pictures in it so I had more memory to take more artistic pics. I also packed my sketchbook on a backpack along with the papers of the plane tickets and the hotel reservations, my iPod and charger.

Once on the plane, I checked my emails again. I got a new one from the writers again. It was my schedule. Apparently, I had the day I arrived all free so I could settle in the hotel room for my stay. But tomorrow, I was going straight to set to try my outfits on, or my character's outfits. From there I would take a tour around the sets and then do some press. All that before 12pm.

So...I this what I've been missing...