Black

Namjoon's point of view:

"They messed up your place?" Yoongi asks with a raised eyebrow. It did sound suspicious. We raised them better than that. Sure-they mess up their own home but they would never make a mess of someone else's home, especially someone who helped them out. What did those three do to her?

"They didn't take anything, did they?" I ask. I was definitely going to scold them. She shakes her head.
"I'm very...particular about my home...It's very unsettling to have strangers over" she explains with a sigh. She really needs to drink something for that fading voice of hers.

I can't figure this girl out. So they didn't do anything? They basically just existed in her home?

Maybe she's a neat freak and they shifted her stuff a bit.

"It's understandable" Yoongi says as he sits back in the chair. We were finished eating and her chairs were incredibly comfy. Where'd she even get this stuff? Is she rich or something?

She has to be. There's no other explanation...unless she stole this stuff...

I start to feel very uncomfortable at that possibility. This random woman can be potentially dangerous.

But we can't run even if we wanted to.

"Something wrong?" Yoongi asks.
"No. Nothing" I say a little too quickly, my eyes shifting around the room. I shouldn't think about such unsettling things. I'll just take her kind gestures for now and we'll never come back.

She suddenly stands up and leaves the room without warning.

"Should we leave?" I quietly ask in Yoongi's direction.
"It doesn't seem like she'll do anything to us. It's not like we can outrun her right now so let's just rest" Yoongi says with a tired huff.

She comes back into the room with pillows and blankets. I jump a little at her sudden appearance. Did she hear us?

"It gets cold" she says as she hands a pillow and blanket to the both of us.
"Thank you. We will definitely repay your kindness" I say respectfully. Maybe she really is just trying to help.

She shakes her head and looks at me.

"Just don't come back...and tell your friends that too" she adds on. Yoongi and I reluctantly nod. The logical answer is to respect her wishes and never come back...but it's interesting. She's interesting. I actually want to hear her story.

She's much more interesting than anything that's ever happened in our boring village.

"Rest" she says as she leaves, closing the door behind her. It got dark fast.

"This is so weird" Yoongi comments as he covers the blanket over himself.
"Very" I say, following his lead.
"We leave first thing tomorrow morning" I add on.

"Can't we at least stay for breakfast?" He asks.
"No. She's already done so much for us" I say with a shake of my head.
"I know but...I don't want to leave just yet" Yoongi admits.

"We have to respect her wishes and leave" I say with a shake of my head.
"Does she even know of our village?" Yoongi asks, half brushing me off.

"I don't know" I don't know where he's leading with this.
"She looks alone and did you hear her voice? It's practically breaking at a few simple words. Wouldn't she want to come back with us?" Yoongi asks. I look at his face.

He doesn't look bothered at all by what he's saying. I seriously don't know what this guy is thinking sometimes.

"We could tell her but we can't force her. She doesn't look all that willing to be around people" I comment. Yoongi simply stares at the ceiling.