With

Seokjin's point of view:

Breath, Jin. Breath.

He's just a kid that doesn't know anything.

Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one.

I calm myself before I scare every bird I come across.

I can't believe I have to drag his fucking ass back home.

Breath, Jin. Breath.

But he's a full grown man. Why can't he even follow one simple instruction?

Ugh-this is even worse than the time he told horror stories to the entire school, making the school search for mythical creatures in the woods.

But it's ok. No matter how many times he screws up, I'll forgive him.

Why-I don't even know myself.

He truly believes this girl has something to do with mythical creatures.

At least it's a cute reason that he's chasing her down...

The woods are so much easier to conquer than what everyone said. I am already in view of a large dam and a house sitting right at the side.

Then I hear an instrument. A guitar. Then a melodious voice starts singing.

"'Baby, I don't feel so good', six words you never understood.
'I'll never let you go', five words you'll never say.
I laugh along like nothing's wrong, four days has never felt so long.
If three's a crowd and two was us, one slipped away" the voice sings and I couldn't help but peek at such a heavenly voice but accidentally slip on the muddy ground but quickly regained myself.

(That's obviously not my own words.)

Across the water, I see the most beautiful person I have ever seen in my life, playing the guitar while sitting down, feet in the water. I felt like I was in a trance. I couldn't take my eyes off him.

"I just wanna make you feel okay" he sings and I already feel better.
"But all you do is look the other way" and my eyes are forced to look in a different direction.

I try to look back at him but, I physically couldn't look at the most beautiful creature I've ever seen. I was starting to panic. Was I having a spasm in my neck or eyes or something?

"I can't tell you how much I wish I didn't want to stay" the voice continues and I was missing it. I keep my eyes to the floor, walking forward to try and reach the dam to wash my eyes.

Something was happening but I didn't know what.

I just can't believe I'm missing probably the most beautiful thing I will ever see.

"I just kinda wish you were-" the voice gets cut short and the guitar suddenly stops. The trance I was in was suddenly broken and I could look at the person again.

"Huh?" I question to myself. It's (Y/N). She's holding the guitar now.

But where's that beautiful man?

Wait-did I just say beautiful?

"What are you doing here?" (Y/N) asks from across the dam.

"Sorry to intrude" I say with an apologetic bow. I walk over to her, looking around. Where'd that guy go?

"Was there someone else here with you?" I ask, eyes wandering.
"Just me" she shortly answers, tuning her guitar again.

Wasn't that just in tune? Where's the man? He couldn't have disappeared.