A

I explain what we need to do. I specifically leave out the name Hoshi. Jimin might be less willing to go if he knew this adventure was basically given by that Snake.

"Where did you go?" Namjoon asks.
"Yeah, where'd you get this map?" Seokjin asks.

"You said something about a snake before" Taehyung recalls.
"Snake Sorcerer. He's the one who attacked. I know him. He's only playing" I say, trying not to let it sound like a big deal, using the name I gave him.

"Never heard of him" Jungkook says as he thinks back.

"What kind of name is that? Sounds like a name made by a kid" Seokjin laughs.
"Do you know why he's called that?" I ask, a little irked. Everyone shakes their head.

"He created his own type of snake. Snakes that listen to him and are extremely dangerous. That is what happens to his victims with a single bite" I say, pointing to Vernon.

The room goes silent.

"Still. A childish name. Is this even real?" Yoongi questions. Such a skeptical human.
"Believe whatever you want, Buddy" I say, not even going to get into it with him.

"So we just need to go to this place and it's over?" Namjoon saves me from an argument with Yoongi.
"We will see when we get there" I say, unsure about this puzzle that stupid snake was talking about.

"How long will this journey take?" Jin asks.
"With you all, it could take a while. We can leave in the morning" I say.

"What will happen if we just leave it completely?" Namjoon asks.
"No-I want to go on an adventure" Jungkook whines, pouting.

"I just need the key on Jimin's arm and I'll do the rest. You all can leave afterwards" I say.
"And to answer your question, I don't think it will be a good idea to leave the mark on Jimin" I tell Namjoon more.

I don't exactly know what will happen but it can't be good if it came from that stupid snake.

"And why's that?" Yoongi skeptically asks, crossing his arms. I'm seriously getting annoyed with this one.

"I don't have all the answers" I tell him, almost glaring at him.

I've become so impatient from the lack of beings around me.

"Since we know where the person who gave Jimin the key is, can't you just ask him to remove it?" Namjoon asks.
"Key's stuck. Part of the curse" I shortly explain.

"I think she's lying. How could the werewolf thing pass it on if it really is 'stuck'" Seokjin skeptically asks.
"He's human" I say as if it's obvious.

"What's that supposed to mean?" he gets offended, standing up.
"It's not your fault you were born like that" I say.

I'm positive I riled up the room.

"You can't even enter society" Taehyung starts the fight. I nod.

"And who's world is it? The human world. You all are scared of us humans" Seokjin says.

I disagree there, bud.

Then they ran out of things to say.

"Why aren't you defending yourself?" Jungkook asks, watching everything unfold.
Odd that he stayed quiet for that long.

"Why should I? I know what I know and you know what you know" I say and they don't know what to say back. Or they are overly angry that they don't even know where to start.

"I'm confused. Are you looking down on us?" Hoseok asks.

"Yes."
"No."
They answer for me. The opposites look at each other.