Come

Jungkook's point of view:

Ever since I was little, my parents would always tell me terrifying stories about monsters and sea creatures lurking in the dark

Ever since I was little, my parents would always tell me terrifying stories about monsters and sea creatures lurking in the dark. They said they would attack me and drag me into the forest along with all the other bad kids if I didn't obey them.

Every parent told their kids these stories. It was the normal along with the classics like Cinderella or Snow White.

Of course I believed these stories but eventually I grew up. The stories were nothing but fake to scare kids to be good.

I know now that they were only trying their best to raise me. I don't know if it worked since I was anyways always pulling pranks with my friends.

I was by far not the most 'perfect kid' but my parents loved me anyway.

I am fresh out of schooling. I can't believe it's already been a year since I graduated.

My friends and I formed a group to make music. We were officially known as BTS, in our small town that is...

We absolutely love music, some more than others. I think Seokjin just joined because we were all doing it...

 I think Seokjin just joined because we were all doing it

Oh well, he has a good set of pipes on him.

One day, we will have more confidence in our music and leave our small town.

Our small town was smack dab in the middle of no where. We were more of the detour path in the forest.

Having a small town meant everyone was up in your business. It's so suffocating sometimes. You knew everyone and you dated every girl at least once.

Our town does have its charm. We have a a few good urban legends. That's what the foreigners come for.

The urban legends were formed from our deep rooted fear of the supernatural our parents told us. Our urban legends were formed from a few punks years ago just to scare little kids.

Those few stories transformed into what we have today. It's always exciting to scare our peers and the truth or dare is never boring.

My absolute favorite urban legend is The Siren. My parents already scared me with this mythical creature but my neighbors really put the cherry on top.