Me.

"Excuse me?" I ask, getting defensive.

Who is this human to call me a liar-even if I was lying.

"Why'd you lie about being married?" Yoongi repeats, seeming bored with the conversation already.

I'm tempted to roll my eyes as I lean against the door.

This human irks me.

"Why do think I'm lying?" I ask, crossing my arms.
"Just a hunch" he says with a shrug, a smirk growing on his face.

That isn't something you can just guess.

"What do you really want?" I ask, trying not to let my annoyance slip.

"Look, I have no business in why you lied. I'm just curious as to why you did" he says, expression turning stoic again.

"I am married" I tell him dead in the eyes.
"If you don't want to say, I'll just keep on bothering you" he shrugs.

"Sure" I say as I enter my home, sitting in a chair. I can already feel my voice getting tired.

"Have you used the tea that we sent yet?" Yoongi asks as he enters, closing the door behind him. I shake my head.
"Then I'll make" he says as he silently prepares the tea.

I'm still confused on what he's doing here.

He hands me a cup and sits in a chair opposite of me, eyeing me.

It feels just like when they stayed in my home for the night. He seemed cautious yet curious. I could see he was doing extreme thinking, trying to figure 'my story' out.

"Why are you in town again?" he asks with calculated eyes, sitting back in the chair.
"Supplies" I shortly answer as I sniff the tea, eventually taking a sip.

"Right" he says with a nod.

"Why are you so interested in me?" I finally ask.
"Have you even been in town? It's boring. Same people, same faces, same drama, same everything" Yoongi explains.

"I'll leave your boring little town before you know it so you can seriously stop" I say, voice actually keeping up.

"No fun in that" he says with a slight smirk.
"Is it a compulsive disorder that you have to see through people or is it just you?" I ask, eyeing him.

"Just me" he says with a slight smile.

"Just leave if you really want a story. There's tons of people out there" I say, voice starting to get heavy.

"What's that?" Yoongi ignores me as he eyes my case. I stand up, unlocking my case to grab my precious instrument.

I strum it a little as I walk back to my chair.

"Seems like everyone is trying to play the ukulele" he scoffs.
"So you do know what it is" I say with a slight smile as I tune the instrument.

I play a little melody at a fast pace.

"You're pretty good" Yoongi comments as I pluck at the strings. I finally look up to him to see him highly invested.

I hand over the instrument. He seems a bit taken aback and I feel confused at my actions. I never allow anyone to even breath on my instruments yet I'm handing my precious possession to a stranger.

Yoongi reluctantly takes the instrument.

"I can only play a little" he says as he plays a few rusty basic notes, not really creating a song, but noise instead.

I walk behind his seat, guiding his hand along the neck of the instrument to get a fluid sound.

I eventually leave him to his own to hear a better tune.