Me.

Jungkook's cheeks grow a little colour.

"I didn't think I was actually talking to a siren" he sulks.
"You actually believe she's a siren?" Namjoon asks, looking more and more annoyed with the topic.

"You're just upset I was right" Jungkook says with a satisfied smile.
"I'm not believing it until I see actual proof" Namjoon, continues to deny.
"But I will accept that there are things existing of the supernatural" he quickly says before Jungkook starts arguing.

Jungkook turns his attention back to me.

"Anyway, please tell me everything" he says with stars in his eyes.
"I want you to explain the centaur thing. Why did they listen to you in the first place?" Namjoon kills Jungkook's excitement with a skeptical look.

"One of them respects me and therefore, the others respect me. They are very untied and full of justice and good morals and stuff" I explain.

"What did you do for that kind of respect?" Namjoon asks.
"Sorry, but you can't use the same trick to get a centaur to respect you. They highly despise humans and would kill every single one of you if it wasn't against their morals" I say.

Namjoon gulps but tries not to show that he was fazed by my blunt words.

"What trick did you use?" Namjoon continues.
"I basically raised the one I was talking with" I say.

"Do you mean grew up with?" Namjoon asks.
"No, as in he was a kid and I helped raise him" I explain. I'm not going to give Wonwoo's full backstory.

"Oh, do centaurs age differently?" Jungkook asks, paying close attention to our conversation.

"No. I believe Wonwoo is older than you two" I say, thinking about how old he is. He is getting married so he should be older than these two.

"Like if he was twenty three years old then he lived for twenty three human months or something?" Jungkook asks.
"No-twenty three human years" I correct him.

Jungkook's eyes widen.

"Wait-that would mean you're a lot older than us" Namjoon says with squinted eyes, trying to figure it out. I simply nod.

"That doesn't make sense. You look even younger than Jungkook" Namjoon says, flat out denying everything.

Should I take that as a compliment?

"How old are you then?" Jungkook asks.
"Be glad Seokjin isn't here to slap you" Namjoon says and his eyes widen.

"Wait-are you actually a siren? Is that what Seokjin saw?" Namjoon asks with wide eyes, starting to put the pieces together.

"You can believe in whatever you want to. Just don't bother me about it" I say. I remember the days when people were really religious and pushed and pushed about what they saw were demons or evil spirits. I rode that boat just because it was fun to watch them get scared.

I remember the time I pretended to be a human possessed by 'an evil spirit' and scared the living out of the humans.

Fun times...

"You're right. There's absolutely no way that it's real" Namjoon comes to a final conclusion.
"How do you explain the centaurs?" Jungkook says with a smug smile.

"We had a concussion and made us see things" Namjoon says. Jungkook raises an eyebrow.

"Whatever. (Y/N), please show me your siren form" Jungkook rolls his eyes at Namjoon before turning to me with a huge smile.
"No" I deadpan.
"Ok ok...on an unrelated note, would you transform if I pushed you into water?" Jungkook says with squinted eyes, hoping I wouldn't catch on.