It.

"He's bleeding by his arm!" Seokjin screams as he scrambles for first aid.
"In the kitchen is a first aid kit" I tell him as I stare at the tiny lined octagon in Jimin's arm. I bet he didn't even notice it yet.

I look back at the chaotic scene. The room was in shambles but at that moment, I was solely focused on Vernon laying on my floor.

I walk towards him, observing his face.

"Aish Vernon. What happened?" I whisper talk.
"Is he...dead?" Jungkook appears next to me.

"I don't know...Maybe" I reluctantly say. I take a deep breath.

"What happened? Did he say anything?" I ask Jungkook.
"He crashed through the door and attacked Jimin" Yoongi says, glaring at Vernon.

I stand in front of Yoongi to block his view of Vernon.

"He didn't attack Jimin. He hastily gave Jimin a key" I say, almost in a challenging kind of tone. I will not allow this human to look upon Vernon like that.

"Even if that's true, why Jimin?" Yoongi challenges back.
"He was most probably the closest one and he didn't have much time. I'm guessing he collapsed almost immediately" I say, the tension between us getting thicker.

"I'm fine" Jimin says through his teeth as Namjoon presses a piece of red stained cloth against his arm.

"You're not fine" Namjoon says as he takes away the cloth to see his arm still bleeding.
"Here here" Seokjin hastily says as he comes rushing into the room with the first aid kit.

Seokjin tends to Jimin's arm, almost not breathing himself, looking pale himself. Everyone looks pale in the face. Hoseok being the most shaken.

I ignore Yoongi as I walk past him to get to the first aid kit. I dig around to find what I was looking for.

"Let me help" I tell Seokjin, not waiting for him to answer as I gently take Jimin's arm. I pop open the lid to the vile. I notice there is only a few drops left.

I wipe Jimin's arm one more time with him hissing through his teeth. With the few drops left, I pour the last few red drops onto his wounds. Jimin's blood mixes with the darker red.

"What's that?" Jungkook asks as I make sure the vile is completely empty.
"Unicorn blood" I simply answer, popping back the lid.

Then I hear someone falling to the floor.

"Is he ok?" I ask as I watch an unconscious Hoseok on the floor.

"You can't mix blood like that" Seokjin gets angry with me, ignoring everything else around him.
"It's unicorn blood. It has healing properties so just give it a minute" I tell him.

"Be grateful. Unicorn blood is not easy to come by and you just used the last of it" I grumble slightly.

"Just let it sit" I tell Jimin. He's currently gripping onto the chair's armrests making his knuckles turn white.

"What's all this about?" Taehyung finally says something after all his silence.
"Well, as you can clearly see, this is not normal, even for me. This really takes me back" I tiredly sigh, rubbing my forehead.

"Why doesn't it seem like a good thing" Namjoon cautiously say.
"It's not" I sigh out.

I turn my attention back to Jimin.

"He should rest first. I will need to explain this to everyone" I conclude. It looks like a mess in here.
"Are we really just going to leave his arm like this?" Seokjin worries.

"I told you to give it a minute" I get a bit snappish as I walk back to Vernon. His pack isn't responding either.

Why did I have to get mixed up in this?