Let's

Jungkook facepalms.

"What do you mean 'you want in'?" I ask Jimin.
"It was obviously a prank of some kind. How'd you do it?" Jimin asks.

"Yeah, the centaurs kidnapping them. I wish I could've seen their faces" Hoseok says with an amused smile.
"I told you, it was real. Why don't you guys believe me?" Jungkook pouts.

"Maybe because you are always making stuff up" Yoongi deadpans.

I look at Namjoon.

He shrugs again.

Useless.

"If you don't believe Jungkook, why are you even here?" I ask.
"To be part of the fun" Hoseok grins. Jimin and Taehyung nod.

"And you?" I turn to Yoongi.
"Didn't want to be alone" he shrugs.

"Liar" Jungkook coughs out, making everyone else snicker.

"Anyway, I brought Seokjin" Namjoon says, putting a hand on his shoulder.
"Is he here?" Seokjin immediately asks me.

I look away, rubbing my neck.

"Yes and no" I reluctantly tell him. This time, I genuinely feel bad for this human. Back then, it was fun to watch them fall apart but now that I actually know him and how he used to be before, I feel bad.

"Then what was the whole point in coming here?" Seokjin snaps at Namjoon.
"She'll help you" Namjoon continues with his unfaltering smile.

I guess I'll try and explain to Seokjin now...even though it's this late.

I nod.

"Seokjin, mind following me to my bunker?" I ask, turning to him. I am not going to sing in front of the others. I'm already bending my own rules for Seokjin. He gives me shifty eyes but reluctantly nods.

I start leading Seokjin to the bunker when I hear way too many footsteps following us.

I turn around to see everyone following us.

"Ah-just the two of us" I tell the group.
"What-no" Jungkook pouts.

Yoongi and Jimin gives me suspicious eyes, not fully trusting me.

Namjoon gives me a look of uncertainty.

"For this to work, I need to be alone with Seokjin and only Seokjin" I tell them very clearly.
"Why? What are you planning to do?" Yoongi asks with great suspicion.

"Either you listen to me or you can leave without my help" I sternly tell them.
"It's not like she'll be able to do anything. We'll be right here" Taehyung tries to reassure the group.

"That's true" Namjoon says, thinking face activated.

"Whatever-let's just get this over with" Seokjin says and continues to walk in the direction we were going in.

"Just another precaution, please stay inside the house and shut all the windows. If you really feel I'll 'do something' just burst through the bunker doors and punch me in the face-or something" I say and catch up with Seokjin.

I can only hope they listen to me.

I open the doors to the bunker. Seokjin almost overlooked it since it's underground.

"So-what are you going to do? He's clearly not here" Seokjin snaps at me. This boy really needs sleep since he isn't like his usual patient self.

I shut the doors. I snap my fingers and the torches along the walls light up.